213. Buhler C, Hoelper R, Hoyer H, Humann W. (1995). Autonomous robot technology for advanced wheelchair and robotic aids for people with disabilities. Robotics and Autonomous Systems 14(2-3):213-22.
214. Brown M, Bradley D. (1995). An obstacle avoidance system for an electric wheelchair. IEE Colloquium on 'New Developments in Electric Vehicles for Disabled Persons' 1995(Digest No.1995/055):4/1-4.
215. Beattie P. (1995). SENARIO: SENsor Aided intelligent wheelchaiR navigatIOn. IEE Colloquium on 'New Developments in Electric Vehicles for Disabled Persons' 1995(Digest No.1995/055):2/1-4.
216. Beattie P, Bishop M, Katevas N, Preuss R, et al. (1995). New developments in electric wheelchairs for disabled persons. IEE Colloquium 'Mechatronic Aids for the Disabled' 1995(Digest No.1995/107):10/1-3.
217. Shirado O, Shundo M, Kaneda K, Strax TE. (1995). Outdoor winter activities of spinal cord-injured patients. With special reference to outdoor mobility. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 74(6):408-14.
218. Bednarczyk JH, Sanderson DJ. (1995). Limitations of kinematics in the assessment of wheelchair propulsion in adults and children with spinal cord injury. Physical Therapy 75(4):281-9.
219. Kirby RL, Sampson MT, Thoren FA, MacLeod DA. (1995). Wheelchair stability: effect of body position. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 32(4):367-72.
220. Kirby RL, Coughlan SG, Christie M. (1995). Could changes in the wheelchair delivery system improve safety? [see comments]. CMAJ 153(11):1585-91.
221. Trudel G, Kirby RL, Bell AC. (1995). Mechanical effects of rear-wheel camber on wheelchairs. Assistive Technology 7(2):79-86.
222. van der Woude LH, van Kranen E, Ariens G, Rozendal RH, et al. (1995). Physical strain and mechanical efficiency in hubcrank and handrim wheelchair propulsion. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology 19(4):123-31.
223. Van Der Woude LH, Van Koningsbruggen CM, Kroes AL, Kingma I. (1995). Effect of push handle height on net moments and forces on the musculoskeletal system during standardized wheelchair pushing tasks. Prosthetics and Orthotics International 19(3):188-201.
224. Barnard JM, van Wyk JD, Dunford WG. (1994). Battery operated wheelchairs, using 3-phase cage rotor induction machines and PWM inverters. EPE Journal 4(1):15-19.
225. Trudel G, Kirby L. (1994). Effect of Camber on Wheelchair Stability. Proceedings of the RESNA .
226. Snell E, Silver L. (1994). Extending the Functional Day for Powered Wheelchair based Techonlogies. Proceedings of the RESNA .
227. Hoyer H, Hoelper R. (1994). Intelligent Omnidirectional Wheelchair with a Flexible Configurable Functionality. Proceedings of the RESNA .
228. Craig I, Nisbet P. (1994). The Evolution of a Modular Augmentative Mobility System. Proceedings of the RESNA .
229. Clayton CJ. (1994). A Flexible Integrated Access System. Proceedings of the RESNA .
230. Vanlandewijck YC, Spaepen AJ, Lysens RJ. (1994). Wheelchair propulsion: functional ability dependent factors in wheelchair basketball players. Scandinavian Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 26(1):37-48.
231. Kirby RL, Ackroyd Stolarz SA, Brown MG, Kirkland SA, et al. (1994). Wheelchair-related accidents caused by tips and falls among noninstitutionalized users of manually propelled wheelchairs in Nova Scotia. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 73(5):319-330.
232. Perks BA, Mackintosh R, Stewart CPU, Bardsley GI. (1994). A survey of marginal wheelchair users. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 31(4):297-302.
233. Curtin M. (1993). Powered wheelchairs and tetraplegic patients: improving the service. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 56(6):204-206.
234. Bednarczyk JH, Sanderson DJ. (1993). The Kinematics Of Wheelchair Propulsion In adults And Children With Spinal Cord Injury. Proceedings of the RESNA .
235. Kirby RL, Thoren F, Ashton BD, Ackroyd- Stolarz SA. (1993). Effect On Wheelchair Stability And Maneuverability Of Varying The Position Of a Rear- Antitip Device: A Theoretical Model. Proceedings of the RESNA .
236. Ham RO. (1993). Monitoring wheelchair and seating provision. Clinical Rehabilitation 7(2):139-45.
237. Lachman SM, Greenfield E, Wrench A. (1993). Assessment of need for special seating and/or electronic control systems for wheelchairs among people with severe physical disabilities. Clinical Rehabilitation 7(2):151-156.
238. Tam EWC, Chiu EYM, Evans JH. (1992). Using ISO Standards for Manual Wheelchair Testing: The Hong Kong Experience. Proceedings of the RESNA :625- 626.
239. Rodgers MM, Gayle GW, Figoni SF, Kobayashi M, et al. (1992). Kinematic and Kinetic Responses To Wheelchair Propulsion During Fatigue in SCI Individuals A Pilot Study. Proceedings of the RESNA :202- 204.
240. Nashihara H, Shizukuishi K. (1992). Development of Indoor wheelchair Mainly Made Of Wood. Proceedings of the RESNA :533- 535.
241. Land AL. (1992). The Rickshaw Bushchair. Proceedings of the RESNA :246- 248.
242. Hennequin J. (1992). Inventaid: Technology for the Disadvantaged. Proceedings of the RESNA :588.
243. Gregson PH, Kirby RL. (1992). Development Of A ' Smart' Powered Wheelchair: A Progress Report. Proceedings of the RESNA :424- 425.
244. Ferrario M, Lodola M. (1992). A Multifunctional Nape Joystick. Proceedings of the RESNA :524- 526.
245. Choy TTC, Koo JTK. (1992). An Electric Wheelchair With Special Features. Proceedings of the RESNA :310- 312.
246. Stewart C. (1992). Living aids: wheelchair evaluation and prescription. Nursing Standard 7(1):27-30.
247. Wakaumi H, Nakamura K, Matsumura T. (1992). Development of an automated wheelchair guided by a magnetic ferrite marker lane. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 29(1):27-34.
248. Clarke AM, Redden JF. (1992). Management of hip posture in cerebral palsy. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 85(3):150-1.
249. Coutts KD. (1992). Dynamics of wheelchair basketball. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 24(2):231-4.
250. Kirby RL, McLean AD, Eastwood BJ. (1992). Influence of caster diameter on the static and dynamic forward stability of occupied wheelchairs. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 73(1):73-7.
251. Veeger HE, van der Woude LH, Rozendal RH. (1991). Within-cycle characteristics of the wheelchair push in sprinting on a wheelchair ergometer. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 23(2):264-71.
252. Thom H. (1991). [Prevention of hip dislocation in children with spastic paralysis by using a specific therapeutic wheelchair]. Rehabilitation 30(3):109-15.
253. Abel EW, Frank TG. (1991). The design of attendant propelled wheelchairs. Prosthetics and Orthotics International 15(1):38-45.
254. Barbenel JC. (1991). Pressure management. Prosthetics and Orthotics International 15(3):225-31.
255. Bar CA. (1991). Evaluation of cushions using dynamic pressure measurement. Prosthetics and Orthotics International 15(3):232-40.
256. Coutts KD. (1991). Dynamic characteristics of a sport wheelchair. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 28(3):45-50.
257. Lemaire ED, Lamontagne M, Barclay HW, John T, et al. (1991). A technique for the determination of center of gravity and rolling resistance for tilt-seat wheelchairs. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 28(3):51-8.
258. Coutts KD. (1990). Kinematics of sport wheelchair propulsion. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 27(1):21-6.
259. Trail IA, Galasko CS. (1990). The Matrix seating system. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery: British Volume 72(4).
260. Hartridge M, Seeger BR. (1990). International wheelchair standards: a study of costs and benefits. Assistive Technology 2(4):117-23.
261. Klinger C, Boenick U. (1990). [A new procedure for simulation of wheelchair operation]. Biomedizinische Technik 35(Suppl 3):303-4.
262. Kirby RL, McLean AD. (1990). Preventing occupied wheelchairs from falling down stairs. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development 27(1):27-32.
263. Prior SD. (1990). An electric wheelchair mounted robotic arm--a survey of potential users. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology 14(4):143-54.