6. Guo LY, Su FC, An KN. (2006). Effect of handrim diameter on manual wheelchair propulsion: mechanical energy and power flow analysis. Clinical Biomechanics 21(2):107-15.
7. Lalonde NM, Dansereau J, Pauget P, Cinquin P, et al. (2006). Accessing the influence of repositioning on the pelvis' 3-D orientation in wheelchair users. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 14(1):76-82.
8. Ceres R, Pons JL, Calderon L, Jimenez AR, et al. (2005). A robotic vehicle for disabled children. Providing assisted mobility with the PALMA project. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine 24(6):55-63.
9. Chen W, Chen S, Chen Y, Hsieh J, et al. (2005). The M3S-based electric wheelchair for the people with disabilities in Taiwan. Disability and Rehabilitation 27(24):1471-7.
10. Mukherjee G, Bhowmik P, Samanta A. (2005). Effect of chronic use of different propulsion systems in wheelchair design on the aerobic capacity of Indian users. Indian Journal of Medical Research 121(6):747-58.