1. Marquardt G, Johnston D, Black BS, Morrison A, et al. (2011). Association of the spatial layout of the home and ADL abilities among older adults with dementia. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 26(1):51-7.
2. Dutta T, King EC, Holliday PJ, Gorski SM, et al. (2011). Design of built environments to accommodate mobility scooter users: part I. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 6(1):67-76.
3. Welage N, Liu KP. (2011). Wheelchair accessibility of public buildings: a review of the literature. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 6(1):1-9.
4. Kutintara B, Somboon P, Chaengsri S, Suanlim S, et al. (2010). Accessible market: a prototype for people with disabilities in Thailand. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 5(4):240-6.
5. Lemaire ED, O'Neill PA, Desrosiers MM, Robertson DG. (2010). Wheelchair ramp navigation in snow and ice-grit conditions. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(10):1516-23.
6. Fukuda H, Saito T, Tsunomachi M, Doutsu T. (2010). Wheelchair-accessible dental offices in Nagasaki, Japan. Community Dental Health 27(3):187-90.
7. Pigini L, Andrich R, Liverani G, Bucciarelli P, et al. (2010). Designing reasonable accommodation of the workplace: a new methodology based on risk assessment. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 5(3):184-98.
8. Bendel J. (2006). Decision support system for evaluating accessibility of facilities [Hebrew]. Israeli Journal of Occupational Therapy 15(3):E88-102.
9. Molenbroek JFM, de Bruin R. (2006). Anthropometry of a friendly rest room. Assistive Technology 18(2):196-204.
10. McManus V, Michelsen SI, Parkinson K, Colver A, et al. (2006). Discussion groups with parents of children with cerebral palsy in Europe designed to assist development of a relevant measure of environment. Child: Care, Health and Development 32(2).