11. Bryant RA, Njenga FG. (2006). Cultural sensitivity: making trauma assessment and treatment plans culturally relevant. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 67(Sup 2):74-9.
12. Bryant RA. (2006). Recovery after the tsunami: timeline for rehabilitation. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 67(Sup. 2):50-5.
13. Carlos Otero J, Njenga FG. (2006). Lessons in posttraumatic stress disorder from the past: Venezuela floods and Nairobi bombing. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 67(Sup 2):56-63.
14. Coxhead L, Rhodes T. (2006). Accounting for risk and responsibility associated with smoking among mothers of children with respiratory illness. Sociology of Health and Illness 28(1):98-121.
15. Giannopoulou I, Strouthos M, Smith P, Dikaiakou A, et al. (2006). Post-traumatic stress reactions of children and adolescents exposed to the Athens 1999 earthquake. European Psychiatry 21(3):160-166.
16. Hausteiner C, Mergeay A, Bornschein S, Zilker T, et al. (2006). New aspects of psychiatric morbidity in idiopathic environmental intolerances. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 48(1):76-82.
17. Ramirez-Venegas A, Sansores RH, Perez-Padilla R, Regalado J, et al. (2006). Survival of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease due to biomass smoke and tobacco. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 173(4):393-7.
18. Salameh P, Waked M, Baldi I, Brochard P, et al. (2006). Respiratory diseases and pesticide exposure: a case-control study in Lebanon. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 60(3):256-61.
19. Frisk M, Arvidsson H, Kiviloog J, Ivarsson AB, et al. (2006). An investigation of the housing environment for persons with asthma and persons without asthma. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 13(1):4-12.
20. Newell C. (2005). Disability, tsunamis and other "acts of God". Journal of Religion, Disability and Health 9(3):93-5.
21. Nystad W, Roysamb E, Magnus P, Tambs K, et al. (2005). A comparison of genetic and environmental variance structures for asthma, hay fever and eczema with symptoms of the same diseases: A study of Norwegian twins. International Journal of Epidemiology 34(6):1302-1309.
22. Papadopoulos NG, Alamanos Y, Voulgari PV, Epagelis EK, et al. (2005). Does cigarette smoking influence disease expression, activity and severity in early rheumatoid arthritis patients? Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology 23(6):861-866.
23. Omokhodion FO, Kolude OO. (2005). Health problems of mill operators in a tropical African population. West African Journal of Medicine 24(3):256-8.
24. Ologe FE, Akande TM, Olajide TG. (2005). Noise exposure, awareness, attitudes and use of hearing protection in a steel rolling mill in Nigeria. Occupational Medicine 55(6):487-9.
25. Wang M, Wu Z, Du Q, Petsonk EL, et al. (2005). A prospective cohort study among new Chinese coal miners: the early pattern of lung function change. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 62(11):800-5.
26. Bartal M. (2005). COPD and tobacco smoke. Monaldi Archives for Chest Disease 63(4):213-225.
27. Jayet PY, Schindler C, Schwartz J, Kunzli N, et al. (2005). Passive smoking exposure among adults and the dynamics of respiratory symptoms in a prospective multicenter cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 31(6):465-473.
28. Reijula K, Sundman-Digert C. (2004). Assessment of indoor air problems at work with a questionnaire. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 61(1):33-8.
29. Di Stefano F, Siriruttanapruk S, McCoach J, Di Gioacchino M, et al. (2004). Occupational asthma in a highly industrialized region of UK: report from a local surveillance scheme. Allergie et Immunologie 36(2):56-62.
30. Hashimoto M, Fukuda T, Shimizu T, Watanabe S, et al. (2004). Influence of climate factors on emergency visits for childhood asthma attack. Pediatrics International 46(1):48-52.
31. Sundquist K, Malmstrom M, Johansson SE. (2004). Neighbourhood deprivation and incidence of coronary heart disease: a multilevel study of 2.6 million women and men in Sweden.[erratum appears in J Epidemiol Community Health. 2004 Mar;58(3):259]. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 58(1):71-7.
32. Peters RJ. (2003). The role of hearing protectors in leisure noise. Noise and Health 5(18):47-55.
33. Salud RdNMd, Salud OPdl. (2003). [Basic activities of rehabilitation for the care to people with disability in situations of disasters]..
34. Nafstad P, Haheim LL, Oftedal B, Gram F, et al. (2003). Lung cancer and air pollution: a 27 year follow up of 16 209 Norwegian men.[see comment]. Thorax 58(12):1071-6.
35. Saarinen K, Karjalainen A, Martikainen R, Uitti J, et al. (2003). Prevalence of work-aggravated symptoms in clinically established asthma. European Respiratory Journal 22(2):305-9.
36. Duzcan F, Zencir M, Ozdemir F, Cetin GO, et al. (2003). Familial influence on parkinsonism in a rural area of Turkey (Kizilcaboluk-Denizli): a community-based case-control study. Movement Disorders 18(7):799-804.
37. McBride DI, Firth HM, Herbison GP. (2003). Noise exposure and hearing loss in agriculture: a survey of farmers and farm workers in the Southland region of New Zealand. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 45(12):1281-8.
38. Pals P, Van Everbroeck B, Grubben B, Viaene MK, et al. (2003). Case-control study of environmental risk factors for Parkinson's disease in Belgium. European Journal of Epidemiology 18(12):1133-42.
39. Teixeira CF, Augusto LG, Morata TC. (2003). [Hearing health of workers exposed to noise and insecticides]. Revista de Saude Publica 37(4):417-23.
40. Wang XR, Christiani DC. (2003). Occupational lung disease in China. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health 9(4):320-5.
41. Estirado de Cabo E, Posada de la Paz M, de Andres Copa P, Plaza Cano Mdel M, et al. (2003). Carpal tunnel syndrome. A new feature in the natural history of TOS? European Journal of Epidemiology 18(10):983-93.
42. Nakanishi K, Ohrui N, Nakata Y, Hanada R, et al. (2003). Long-term disability among aviators in Japan Air Self-Defense Force: analysis of 260 cases. Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 74(9):966-9.
43. Harmanci H, Emre M, Gurvit H, Bilgic B, et al. (2003). Risk factors for Alzheimer disease: a population-based case-control study in Istanbul, Turkey.[see comment]. Alzheimer Disease and Associated Disorders 17(3):139-45.
44. Staples JA, Ponsonby AL, Lim LLY, McMichael AJ. (2003). Ecologic analysis of some immune-related disorders, including type 1 diabetes, in Australia: Latitude, regional ultraviolet radiation, and disease prevalence. Environmental Health Perspectives 111(4):518-523.
45. Yang CY, Wu TN, Wu JJ, Ho CK, et al. (2003). Adverse respiratory and irritant health effects in airport workers in Taiwan. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health Part A 66(9):799-806.
46. Hunter PR, Davies MA, Hill K, Whittaker M, et al. (2003). The prevalence of self-reported symptoms of respiratory disease and community belief about the severity of pollution from various sources. International Journal of Environmental Health Research 13(3):227-238.
47. Ribeiro SA, Furuyama T, Schenkman S, De Brito Jardim JR. (2002). Atopy, passive smoking, respiratory infections and asthma among children from kindergarten and elementary school. Sao Paulo Medical Journal 120(4):109-112.
48. Anderson BA, Romani JH, Phillips HE, van Zyl JA. (2002). Environment, access to health care, and other factors affecting infant and child survival among the African and coloured populations of South Africa, 1989-94. Population and Environment: A Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies 23(4).
49. Grimsrud TK, Berge SR, Haldorsen T, Andersen A. (2002). Exposure to different forms of nickel and risk of lung cancer. American Journal of Epidemiology 156(12):1123-32.
50. Fletcher PC, Hirdes JP. (2002). Risk factors for falling among community-based seniors using home care services. Journals of Gerontology. Series A (Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences) 57(8):M504-M510.
51. Frisk M, Blomqvist A, Stridh G, Sjoden P, et al. (2002). Occupational therapy adaptation of the home environment in Sweden for people with asthma. Occupational Therapy International 9(4):294-311.
52. Stenberg B, Bergdahl J, Edvardsson B, Eriksson N, et al. (2002). Medical and social prognosis for patients with perceived hypersensitivity to electricity and skin symptoms related to the use of visual display terminals. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 28(5):349-57.
53. Pitsavos C, Panagiotakos DB, Chrysohoou C, Skoumas J, et al. (2002). Association between exposure to environmental tobacco smoke and the development of acute coronary syndromes: the CARDIO2000 case-control study. Tobacco Control 11(3):220-5.
54. Palmer KT, Griffin MJ, Syddall HE, Davis A, et al. (2002). Occupational exposure to noise and the attributable burden of hearing difficulties in Great Britain. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 59(9 (Sep)):634-639.
55. Eagan TML, Gulsvik A, Eide GE, Bakke PS. (2002). Occupational airborne exposure and the incidence of respiratory symptoms and asthma. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 166(7):933-8.
56. Lercher P, Evans GW, Meis M, Kofler WW. (2002). Ambient neighbourhood noise and children's mental health. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 59(6):380-6.
57. Siebert U, Rothenbacher D, Daniel U, Brenner H. (2001). Demonstration of the healthy worker survivor effect in a cohort of workers in the construction industry. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 58(12 (Dec)):774-9.
58. Jose A, Granados T. (1998). Reducing automobile traffic: an urgent policy for health promotion. Revista Panamericana de Salud Publica (Pan American Journal of Public Health) 3:227-41.
59. Dumitrescu G, Logoftu S, Balan M, Onete R, et al. (1995). [The evolution of the incidence of glial brain tumors in Moldova in 1981-1991: the effect of excessive accidental hyper-radioactivity]. Revista Medico Chirurgicala a Societatii de Medici Si Naturalisti Din Iasi 99(3-4):211-4.