1. Baker A, Turner A, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Lewin TJ. (2009). The long and the short of treatments for alcohol or cannabis misuse among people with severe mental disorders. Addictive Behaviors 34(10):852-8.
2. Baker A. (2008). Alcohol-related deaths by occupation: what do data for England and Wales in 2001-2005 tell us about doctors' mortality? Alcohol and Alcoholism 43:121-2 (13 ref).
3. Greig RL, Baker A, Lewin TJ, Webster RA, et al. (2006). Long-term follow-up of people with co-existing psychiatric and substance use disorders: patterns of use and outcomes. Drug and Alcohol Review 25(3):249-58.
4. Baker A, Lewin T, Reichler H, Clancy R, et al. (2002). Motivational interviewing among psychiatric in-patients with substance use disorders. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 106(3):233-40.
5. Baker A, Lewin T, Reichler H, Clancy R, et al. (2002). Evaluation of a motivational interview for substance use within psychiatric in-patient services. Addiction 97(10):1329-37.