1. Bakhtadze SZ, Dzhanelidze MT, Khachapuridze NS. (2011). Changes in cognitive evoked potentials during non pharmacological treatment in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Georgian Medical News (192):47-57.
2. Ghanizadeh A, Mohammadi MR, Akhondzadeh S, Sanaei-Zadeh H. (2011). Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in imprisoned individuals--a review. Psychiatria Danubina 23(2):139-44.
3. Baud P, Perroud N, Aubry JM. (2011). [Bipolar disorder and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adults: differential diagnosis or comorbidity]. Revue Medicale Suisse 7(297):1219-22.
4. Spencer-Smith M, Anderson P, Jacobs R, Coleman L, et al. (2011). Does timing of brain lesion have an impact on children's attention?. Developmental Neuropsychology 36(3):353-66.
5. Hirvikoski T, Waaler E, Alfredsson J, Pihlgren C, et al. (2011). Reduced ADHD symptoms in adults with ADHD after structured skills training group: results from a randomized controlled trial. Behaviour Research and Therapy 49(3):175-85.