938. McCleary L, Ridley T. (1999). Parenting adolescents with ADHD: Evaluation of a psychoeducation group. Patient Education and Counseling 38(1):3-10.
939. Mackenzie Knapp M. (1999). Electrical stimulation in early stroke rehabilitation of the upper limb with inattention. Australian Journal of Physiotherapy 45(3):223-227.
940. Hukkanen R, Sourander A, Bergroth L, Piha J. (1999). Follow-up of children and adolescents in residential care in children's homes. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 53(3):185-189.
941. Hewson PH, Anderson PK, Dinning AH, Jenner BM, et al. (1999). A 12-month profile of community paediatric consultations in the Barwon region. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health 35(1):16-22.
942. Eddy LS, Toro Trallero J, Salamero Baro M, Castro Fornieles J, et al. (1999). [Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. A survey to evaluate risk factors, associated factors and parental rearing behavior]. Anales Espanoles de Pediatria 50(2):145-150.
943. Danckaerts M, Heptinstall E, Chadwick O, Taylor E. (1999). Self-report of attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder in adolescents. Psychopathology 32(2):81-92.
944. Bennett KJ, Lipman EL, Brown S, Racine Y, et al. (1999). Predicting conduct problems: Can high-risk children be identified in kindergarten and grade 1? Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 67(4):470-480.
945. Beck C, Silverstone P, Glor K, Dunn J. (1999). Psychostimulant prescriptions by psychiatrists higher than expected: A self-report survey. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 44:680-684.
946. Kaplan BJ, Dewey D, Crawford SG, Fisher GC. (1998). Deficits in long-term memory are not characteristic of ADHD. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology 20(4):518-528.
947. Kadesjo B, Gillberg C. (1998). Attention deficits and clumsiness in Swedish 7-year-old children. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 40(12):796-804.