1. Tomioka K, Sakae K, Yasuda J. (2008). [Low back load reduction using mechanical lift during transfer of patients]. Sangyo Eiseigaku Zasshi 50(4):103-10.
2. Rivero Arias O, Gray A, Frost H, Lamb SE, et al. (2006). Cost-utility analysis of physiotherapy treatment compared with physiotherapy advice in low back pain. Spine 31(12):1381-1387.
3. Dankaerts W, O'Sullivan PB, Straker LM, Burnett AF, et al. (2006). The inter-examiner reliability of a classification method for non-specific chronic low back pain patients with motor control impairment. Manual Therapy 11(1):28-39.
4. Fontana TL, Richardson CA, Stanton WR. (2005). The effect of weight-bearing exercise with low frequency, whole body vibration on lumbosacral proprioception: a pilot study on normal subjects. Australian Journal of Physiotherapy 51(4):259-63.
5. Ostelo RW, Stomp-van den Berg SG, Vlaeyen JW, Wolters PM, et al. (2003). Health care provider's attitudes and beliefs towards chronic low back pain: the development of a questionnaire. Manual Therapy 8(4):214-22.
6. Karaca C, Aydog E, Sezgin M, Ortancil O, et al. (2003). [The analysis of the patients with failed back surgery syndrome]. Journal of Rheumatology and Medical Rehabilitation 14(2):93-101.
7. Pradon D, Cheze L. (2003). [Three dimensional kinematic model of the back and upper limb to analyse propulsive technique in manual wheelchair]. ITBM-RBM News 24(1):20-27.
8. Strowbridge NF. (2002). Musculoskeletal injuries in female soldiers: analysis of cause and type of injury. Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps 148(3):256-8.
9. Stapleton DB, MacLennan AH, Kristiansson P. (2002). The prevalence of recalled low back pain during and after pregnancy: a South Australian population survey. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 42(5):482-5.
10. Adams MA, May S, Freeman BJ, Morrison HP, et al. (2000). Effects of backward bending on lumbar intervertebral discs: Relevance to physical therapy treatments for low back pain. Spine 25(4):431-437.