1. Pinnock K, Evans R. (2008). Developing responsive preventative practices: key messages from children's and families' experiences of the children's fund. Children and Society 22:86-98 (16 ref).
2. Wallen M, Ziviani J, Herbert R, Evans R, et al. (2008). Modified constraint-induced therapy for children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy: a feasibility study. Developmental Neurorehabilitation 11(2):124-33.
3. Vakali A, Evans R. (2007). Reading Strategies Employed by Greek Braille Readers: Miscue Analysis. Early Child Development and Care 177(3):321-335.
4. Tissot C, Evans R. (2006). Securing Provision for Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders: The Views of Parents. Research Article. Perspectives in Education 24(1):73-86.
5. Anderson I, Pitterl M, Skarzynski H, Evans R, et al. (2005). Long-term data on children implanted with a short electrode array. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 69(2):157-64.
6. Robinshaw H, Evans R. (2001). Service Provision for Preschool Children Who Are Deaf: Parents' Perspectives. Early Child Development and Care 168:63-93.