1. Griffith GM, Hastings RP, Oliver C, Howlin P, et al. (2011). Psychological well-being in parents of children with Angelman, Cornelia de Lange and Cri du Chat syndromes. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(4):397-410.
2. Totsika V, Hastings RP, Emerson E, Lancaster GA, et al. (2011). A population-based investigation of behavioural and emotional problems and maternal mental health: associations with autism spectrum disorder and intellectual disability. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines 52(1):91-9.
3. Griffith GM, Hastings RP, Nash S, Hill C. (2010). Using matched groups to explore child behavior problems and maternal well-being in children with Down syndrome and autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 40(5):610-9.
4. Eldevik S, Hastings RP, Hughes JC, Jahr E, et al. (2010). Using participant data to extend the evidence base for intensive behavioral intervention for children with autism. American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 115(5):381-405.
5. Eldevik S, Jahr E, Eikeseth S, Hastings RP, et al. (2010). Cognitive and adaptive behavior outcomes of behavioral intervention for young children with intellectual disability. Behavior Modification 34(1):16-34.
6. Eldevik S, Hastings RP, Hughes JC, Jahr E, et al. (2009). Meta-analysis of Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention for children with autism. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology 38(3):439-50.
7. Grindle CF, Kovshoff H, Hastings RP, Remington B. (2009). Parents' experiences of home-based applied behavior analysis programs for young children with autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 39(1):42-56.
8. Lloyd T, Hastings RP. (2009). Parental locus of control and psychological well-being in mothers of children with intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 34(2):104-15.
9. Petalas MA, Hastings RP, Nash S, Lloyd T, et al. (2009). Emotional and behavioural adjustment in siblings of children with intellectual disability with and without autism. Autism 13(5):471-83.
10. McMillan D, Hastings RP, Salter DC, Skuse DH. (2008). Developmental risk factor research and sexual offending against children: A review of some methodological issues. Archives of Sexual Behavior: An Interdisciplinary Research Journal 37(6).