1. Rodopman-Arman A, Perdahli-Fis N, Ekinci O, Berkem M. (2011). Sleep habits, parasomnias and associated behaviors in school children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 53(4):397-403.
2. Derman O, Kilic EZ. (2009). Edema can be a handicap in treatment of anorexia nervosa. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 51(6):593-597.
3. Tezer H, Siklar Z, Dallar Y, Dogankoc S. (2009). Early and severe presentation of vitamin D deficiency and nutritional rickets among hospitalized infants and the effective factors. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 51(2):110-115.
4. Cengel-Kultur SE, Ulay HT, Erdag G. (2009). Ways of coping with epilepsy and related factors in adolescence. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 51(3):238-47.
5. Taner Y, Torel-Ergur A, Bahcivan G, Gurdag M. (2009). Psychopathology and its effect on treatment compliance in pediatric obesity patients. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 51(5):466-71.
6. Hirfanoglu T, Soysal AS, Gucuyener K, Cansu A, et al. (2008). A study of perceptions, attitudes, and level of knowledge among pediatricians towards attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 50(2):160-166.
7. Yalcinkaya F, Keith R. (2008). Understanding auditory processing disorders. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 50(2):101-5.
8. Boran P, Tokuc G, Pisgin B, Oktem S. (2008). Assessment of quality of life in asthmatic Turkish children. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 50(1):18-22.
9. Taner Y, Erdogan-Bakar E, Turanli G, Topcu M. (2007). Psychiatric evaluation of children with CSWS (continuous spikes and waves during slow sleep) and BRE (benign childhood epilepsy with centrotemporal spikes/rolandic epilepsy) compared to children with absence epilepsy and healthy controls. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 49(4):397-403.
10. Uslu R, Kapci EG, Oztop D. (2007). Neurological soft signs in comorbid learning and attention deficit hyperactivity disorders. Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 49(3):263-9.