302. Percudani M, Belloni G, Contini A, Barbui C. (2002). Monitoring community psychiatric services in Italy: differences between patients who leave care and those who stay in treatment. British Journal of Psychiatry 180:254-9.
303. Rogers WA. (2002). Whose autonomy? Which choice? A study of GPs' attitudes towards patient autonomy in the management of low back pain. Family Practice 19(2):140-5.
304. Waling K, Jarvholm B, Sundelin G. (2002). Effects of training on female trapezius Myalgia: An intervention study with a 3-year follow-up period. Spine 27(8):789-96.
305. Crawford MJ, Weaver T, Rutter D, Sensky T, et al. (2002). Evaluating new treatments in psychiatry: the potential value of combining qualitative and quantitative research methods. International Review of Psychiatry 14(1):6-11.
306. Allen SC, Ragab S. (2002). Ability to learn inhaler technique in relation to cognitive scores and tests of praxis old age. Postgraduate Medical Journal 78(915):37-39.
307. Hauer K, Specht N, Schuler M, Bartsch P, et al. (2002). Intensive physical training in geriatric patients after severe falls and hip surgery. Age and Ageing 31(1):49-57.
308. Madan S, Bodagh IYO. (2002). Dedicated to elderly care: Geriatric medicine on the internet. Age and Ageing 31(1):70-74.
309. Haver B, Dahlgren L, Willander A. (2001). A 2-year follow-up of 120 Swedish female alcoholics treated early in their drinking career: prediction of drinking outcome. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research 25(11 (Nov)).
310. Iqbal N. (2001). Problems with inpatient drug users in Jeddah. Annals of Saudi Medicine 21(3-4 (May-Jul)):196-200.
311. Lewis D, Paterson M, Beckerman S, Sandilands C. (2001). Attitudes toward integration of complementary and alternative medicine with hospital-based care. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 7(6 (Dec)):681-8.