1. Kelly AC, Zuroff DC, Shapira LB. (2009). Soothing oneself and resisting self-attacks: The treatment of two intrapersonal deficits in depression vulnerability. Cognitive Therapy and Research 33(3):301-313.
2. Starcevic V, Berle D, Fenech P, Milicevic D, et al. (2009). Distinctiveness of perceived health in panic disorder and relation to panic disorder severity. Cognitive Therapy and Research 33(3):323-333.
3. Naeem F, Kingdon D, Turkington D. (2008). Predictors of response to cognitive behaviour therapy in the treatment of schizophrenia: A comparison of brief and standard interventions. Cognitive Therapy and Research 32(5):651-656.
4. Gilboa-Schechtman E, Foa E, Vaknin Y, Marom S, et al. (2008). Interpersonal sensitivity and response bias in social phobia and depression: Labeling emotional expressions. Cognitive Therapy and Research 32(5):605-618.
5. Chik HM, Whittal ML, O'Neill ML. (2008). Perfectionism and treatment outcome in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Cognitive Therapy and Research 32(5):676-688.
6. Buwalda FM, Bouman TK, Van Duijn MAJ. (2008). The effect of a psychoeducational course on hypochondriacal metacognition. Cognitive Therapy and Research 32(5):689-701.
7. Cooper MJ, Todd G, Woolrich R, Somerville K, et al. (2006). Assessing eating disorder thoughts and behaviors: The development and preliminary evaluation of two questionnaires. Cognitive Therapy and Research 30(5):551-570.
8. Sica C, Taylor S, Arrindell WA, Sanavio E. (2006). A cross-cultural test of the cognitive theory of obsessions and compulsions: A comparison of Greek, Italian, and American individuals - A preliminary study. Cognitive Therapy and Research 30(5):585-597.
9. Rector NA, Kocovski NL, Ryder AG. (2006). Social anxiety and the fear of causing discomfort to others. Cognitive Therapy and Research 30(3):279-296.
10. Cho Y, Telch MJ. (2005). Testing the cognitive content-specificity hypothesis of social anxiety and depression: An application of structural equation modeling. Cognitive Therapy and Research 29(4):399-416.