37. Rapoport MJ, Herrmann N, Shammi P, Kiss A, et al. (2006). Outcome after traumatic brain injury sustained in older adulthood: A one-year longitudinal study. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 14(5):456-465.
38. Schuurmans J, Comijs HC, Emmelkamp PMG, Gundy CMM, et al. (2006). A Randomized, Controlled Trial of the Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Sertraline versus a Waitlist Control Group for Anxiety Disorders in Older Adults. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 14(3):255-263.
39. Tatsch MF, Bottino CM, Azevedo D, Hototian SR, et al. (2006). Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Alzheimer Disease and Cognitively Impaired, Nondemented Elderly From a Community-Based Sample in Brazil: Prevalence and Relationship With Dementia Severity. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 14(5):438-445.
40. De Ronchi D, Bellini F, Berardi D, Serretti A, et al. (2005). Cognitive status, depressive symptoms, and health status as predictors of functional disability among elderly persons with low-to-moderate education: The Faenza community aging study. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 13(8):672-685.
41. Bierman EJM, Comijs HC, Jonker C, Beekman ATF. (2005). Effects of anxiety versus depression on cognition in later life. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 13(8):686-693.