1. Kelly AC, Zuroff DC, Shapira LB. (2009). Soothing oneself and resisting self-attacks: The treatment of two intrapersonal deficits in depression vulnerability. Cognitive Therapy and Research 33(3):301-313.
2. Gilboa-Schechtman E, Foa E, Vaknin Y, Marom S, et al. (2008). Interpersonal sensitivity and response bias in social phobia and depression: Labeling emotional expressions. Cognitive Therapy and Research 32(5):605-618.
3. Cho Y, Telch MJ. (2005). Testing the cognitive content-specificity hypothesis of social anxiety and depression: An application of structural equation modeling. Cognitive Therapy and Research 29(4):399-416.
4. Trepka C, Rees A, Shapiro DA, Hardy GE, et al. (2004). Therapist competence and outcome of cognitive therapy for depression. Cognitive Therapy and Research 28(2):143-157.
5. Meyer B, Beevers CG, Johnson SL. (2004). Goal appraisals and vulnerability to bipolar disorder: A personal projects analysis. Cognitive Therapy and Research 28(2):173-182.