1. Melville-Smith J, Kendall GE. (2011). Importance of effective collaboration between health professionals for the facilitation of optimal community diabetes care. Australian Journal of Primary Health 17(2):150-5.
2. Moretti C, Kalucy E, Hordacre AL, Howard S. (2010). South Australian Divisions of General Practice supporting diabetes care: insights from reporting data. Australian Journal of Primary Health 16(1):60-5.
3. Battersby MW, Kit JA, Prideaux C, Harvey PW, et al. (2008). Implementing the flinders model of self-management support with aboriginal people who have diabetes: Findings from a pilot study. Australian Journal of Primary Health 14(1):66-74.
4. Comino EJ, Hermiz O, Harris MF, Harris E. (2006). Evaluating access to and use of primary health care: Diabetes-related case study using the 2002/3 NSW Health Survey. Australian Journal of Primary Health 12(3):26-33.
5. Mortimer D, Kelly J. (2006). Economic evaluation of the good life club intervention for diabetes self-management. Australian Journal of Primary Health 12(1):91-100.
6. Ansari Z, Ackland MJ, Carson NJ, Choi BCK. (2005). Small area analysis of diabetes complications: Opportunities for targeting public health and health services interventions. Australian Journal of Primary Health 11(3):72-78.