1. Erdinc O, Hot K, Ozkaya M. (2011). Turkish version of the Cornell Musculoskeletal Discomfort Questionnaire: cross-cultural adaptation and validation. Work 39(3):251-60.
2. Nicholls A, Gibson L, McKenna K, Gray M, et al. (2011). Assessment of standing in Functional Capacity Evaluations: An exploration of methods used by a sample of occupational therapists. Work 38(2):145-53.
3. Lomond KV, Cote JN. (2011). Shoulder functional assessments in persons with chronic neck/shoulder pain and healthy subjects: Reliability and effects of movement repetition. Work 38(2):169-80.
4. Spanjer J, Krol B, Brouwer S, Groothoff JW. (2010). Sources of variation in work disability assessment. Work 37(4):405-11.
5. Haslam J, Pepin G, Bourbonnais R, Grignon S. (2010). Processes of task performance as measured by the Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS): A predictor of work-related outcomes for adults with schizophrenia?. Work 37(1):53-64.
6. Gouttebarge V, Wind H, Kuijer PP, Sluiter JK, et al. (2010). How to assess physical work-ability with Functional Capacity Evaluation methods in a more specific and efficient way?. Work 37(1):111-5.
7. Haque S, Khan AA. (2010). Ergonomic design and evaluation of pliers. Work 37(2):135-43.
8. Hultell D, Gustavsson JP. (2010). A psychometric evaluation of the Scale of Work Engagement and Burnout (SWEBO). Work 37(3):261-74.
9. Feeler L, St James JD, Schapmire DW. (2010). Isometric strength assessment, part I: static testing does not accurately predict dynamic lifting capacity. Work 37(3):301-8.
10. Ranka JL, Chapparo CJ. (2010). Assessment of productivity performance in men with HIV Associated Neurocognitive Disorder (HAND). Work 36(2):193-206.