1. Alzahrani M, Dean C, Ada L, Dorsch S, Canning C. (2012). Mood and Balance are Associated with Free-Living Physical Activity of People after Stroke Residing in the community. Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
2. Kuys SS, Brauer SG, Ada L. (2011). Higher-intensity treadmill walking during rehabilitation after stroke in feasible and not detrimental to walking pattern or quality: a pilot randomized trial. Clinical Rehabilitation 25(4):316-26.
3. Alzahrani MA, Ada L, Dean CM. (2011). Duration of physical activity is normal but frequency is reduced after stroke: an observational study. Journal of Physiotherapy 57(1):47-51.
4. Butler JM, Scianni A, Ada L. (2010). Effect of cardiorespiratory training on aerobic fitness and carryover to activity in children with cerebral palsy: a systematic review. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 33(2):97-103.
5. Scianni A, Teixeira-Salmela LF, Ada L. (2010). Effect of strengthening exercise in addition to task-specific gait training after stroke: a randomised trial. International Journal of Stroke 5(4):329-35.
6. Dean CM, Ada L, Bampton J, Morris ME, et al. (2010). Treadmill walking with body weight support in subacute non-ambulatory stroke improves walking capacity more than overground walking: a randomised trial. Journal of Physiotherapy 56(2):97-103.
7. Ada L, Dean CM, Morris ME, Simpson JM, et al. (2010). Randomized trial of treadmill walking with body weight support to establish walking in subacute stroke: the MOBILISE trial. Stroke 41(6):1237-42.
8. Alzahrani MA, Dean CM, Ada L. (2009). Ability to negotiate stairs predicts free-living physical activity in community-dwelling people with stroke: an observational study. Australian Journal of Physiotherapy 55(4):277-81.
9. Kuys SS, Brauer SG, Ada L, Russell TG. (2008). Immediate effect of treadmill walking practice versus overground walking practice on overground walking pattern in ambulatory stroke patients: an experimental study. Clinical Rehabilitation 22(10-11):931-9.
10. Kuys SS, Brauer SG, Ada L, Russell TG. (2008). Immediate effect of treadmill walking practice versus overground walking practice on overground walking pattern in ambulatory stroke patients: An experimental study. Clinical Rehabilitation 22(10-11):931-939.