11. Tuzer V, Bulut SD, Bastug B, Kayalar G, et al. (2011). Causal attributions and alexithymia in female patients with fibromyalgia or chronic low back pain. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 65(2):138-44.
12. Erdogan S, Gurer G, Afsin H, Kucukzeybek Y. (2011). Evaluation of gastric emptying rate in patients with fibromyalgia: a case control study. Modern Rheumatology 21(2):174-7.
13. Miro E, Lupianez J, Hita E, Martinez MP, et al. (2011). Attentional deficits in fibromyalgia and its relationships with pain, emotional distress and sleep dysfunction complaints. Psychology and Health 26(6):765-80.
14. Schmidt S, Grossman P, Schwarzer B, Jena S, et al. (2011). Treating fibromyalgia with mindfulness-based stress reduction: results from a 3-armed randomized controlled trial. Pain 152(2):361-9.
15. Maurel S, Rodero B, Lopez-del-Hoyo Y, Luciano JV, et al. (2011). Correlational analysis and predictive validity of psychological constructs related with pain in fibromyalgia. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 12:4.
16. Ryan S. (2011). Fibromyalgia: an overview and comparison of treatment options. British Journal of Nursing 20(16):991-2.
17. Eide H, Sibbern T, Egeland T, Finset A, et al. (2011). Fibromyalgia patients' communication of cues and concerns: interaction analysis of pain clinic consultations. Clinical Journal of Pain 27(7):602-10.
18. Miro E, Lupianez J, Hita E, Martinez MP, et al. (2011). Attentional deficits in fibromyalgia and its relationships with pain, emotional distress and sleep dysfunction complaints. Psychology and Health 26(6):765-80.
19. Holtermann A, Gronlund C, Roeleveld K, Gerdle B. (2011). The relation between neuromuscular control and pain intensity in fibromyalgia. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology 21(3):519-24.
20. Morris LD, Grimmer-Somers KA, Spottiswoode B, Louw QA. (2011). Virtual reality exposure therapy as treatment for pain catastrophizing in fibromyalgia patients: proof-of-concept study (Study Protocol). BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 12(1):85.