7. Yeung H, Krentz HB, Gill MJ, Power C. (2006). Neuropsychiatric disorders in HIV infection: impact of diagnosis on economic costs of care. AIDS 20(16):2005-9.
8. Zamani S, Kihara M, Gouya MM, Vazirian M, et al. (2005). Prevalence of and factors associated with HIV-1 infection among drug users visiting treatment centers in Tehran, Iran. AIDS 19(7):709-716.
9. Santos CP, Felipe YX, Braga PE, Ramos D, et al. (2005). Self-perception of body changes in persons living with HIV/AIDS: prevalence and associated factors. AIDS 19(4).
10. Calleja JM, Marum LH, Carcamo CP, Kaetano L, et al. (2005). Lessons learned in the conduct, validation, and interpretation of national population based HIV surveys. AIDS 19(2):S9-S17.
11. Sacktor NC, Wong M, Nakasujja N, Skolasky RL, et al. (2005). The International HIV Dementia Scale: a new rapid screening test for HIV dementia.[see comment]. AIDS 19(13):1367-74.