1. Pierstorff K, Seuser A, Weinspach S, Laws HJ. (2011). Physiotherapy home exercise program for haemophiliacs. Klinische Padiatrie 223(3):189-92.
2. Remor E. (2011). Predictors of treatment difficulties and satisfaction with haemophilia therapy in adult patients. Haemophilia 17(5):e901-5.
3. Coppola A, Cerbone AM, Mancuso G, Mansueto MF, et al. (2011). Confronting the psychological burden of haemophilia. Haemophilia 17(1):21-7.
4. Hegeman AK, Van Genderen FR, Meijer S, Van Den Briel MM, et al. (2011). Perceived competence in children and adolescents with haemophilia: an explorative study. Haemophilia 17(1):81-9.
5. Renault NK, Howell RE, Robinson KS, Greer WL. (2011). Qualitative assessment of the emotional and behavioural responses of haemophilia A carriers to negative experiences in their medical care. Haemophilia 17(2):237-45.