1. Kwon SH. (2011). [Development and validation of the hospice palliative care performance scale]. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing 41(3):374-81.
2. Kwon SH. (2011). [Development and validation of the hospice palliative care performance scale]. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing 41(3):374-81.
3. Hyde V, Skirton H, Richardson J. (2011). Palliative day care: a qualitative study of service users' experiences in the United Kingdom. Nursing and Health Sciences 13(2):178-83.
4. Huang HL, Weng LC, Yeh MC. (2011). [Palliative care for persons with dementia]. Hu Li Tsa Chih - Journal of Nursing 58(1):91-6.
5. Baumann A, Claudot F, Audibert G, Mertes PM, et al. (2011). The ethical and legal aspects of palliative sedation in severely brain-injured patients: a French perspective. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities In Medicine 6:4.
6. Harris DG, Owen RE, Finlay IG. (2011). Delivery of safe and effective care out of hours: the impact of the shared clinical record on a patient's out-of-hours contact with specialist palliative care. Clinical Medicine 11(1):92-3.
7. Bede P, Oliver D, Stodart J, van den Berg L, et al. (2011). Palliative care in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a review of current international guidelines and initiatives. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 82(4):413-8.
8. Mitchell AJ, Chan M, Bhatti H, Halton M, et al. (2011). Prevalence of depression, anxiety, and adjustment disorder in oncological, haematological, and palliative-care settings: a meta-analysis of 94 interview-based studies. Lancet Oncology 12(2):160-74.
9. Howlett JG. (2011). Palliative care in heart failure: addressing the largest care gap. Current Opinion in Cardiology 26(2):144-8.
10. Farquhar-Smith P. (2011). Chemotherapy-induced neuropathic pain. Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care 5(1):1-7.
11. Connell T, Griffiths R, Fernandez RS, Tran D, et al. (2011). Quality-of-life trajectory of clients and carers referred to a community palliative care service. International Journal of Palliative Nursing 17(2):80-5.
12. McLaughlin D, Hasson F, Kernohan WG, Waldron M, et al. (2011). Living and coping with Parkinson's disease: perceptions of informal carers. Palliative Medicine 25(2):177-82.
13. Vassal P, Le Coz P, Herve C, Matillon Y, et al. (2011). Return home at the end of life: Patients' vulnerability and risk factors. Palliative Medicine 25(2):139-47.
14. Trueman J, Trueman I. (2011). Developing criteria to assist in the palliative phase of COPD. British Journal of Nursing 20(6):364-5.
15. Davison SN. (2011). Integrating palliative care for patients with advanced chronic kidney disease: recent advances, remaining challenges. Journal of Palliative Care 27(1):53-61.
16. Ek K, Ternestedt BM, Andershed B, Sahlberg-Blom E. (2011). Shifting life rhythms: Couples' stories about living together when one spouse has advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Journal of Palliative Care 27(3):189-97.
17. Jacobs P, Dumont S, Turcotte V, Anderson D. (2011). Evaluating the economic loss of caregiving for palliative care patients. Journal of Palliative Care 27(3):210-5.
18. Kwon SH. (2011). [Development and validation of the hospice palliative care performance scale]. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing 41(3):374-81.
19. Jones JM, McPherson CJ, Zimmermann C, Rodin G, et al. (2011). Assessing agreement between terminally ill cancer patients' reports of their quality of life and family caregiver and palliative care physician proxy ratings. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 42(3):354-65.
20. Kupper AL, Hughes JC. (2011). The challenges of providing palliative care for older people with dementia. Current Oncology Reports 13(4):295-301.
21. Fassett RG, Robertson IK, Mace R, Youl L, et al. (2011). Palliative care in end-stage kidney disease. Nephrology 16(1):4-12.
22. Mehta A, Cohen SR, Ezer H, Carnevale FA, et al. (2011). Striving to respond to palliative care patients' pain at home: a puzzle for family caregivers. Oncology Nursing Forum 38(1):E37-45.
23. Miura T, Hosojima Y, Nakamura J, Yamada S, et al. (2011). [Palliative anti-cancer chemotherapy is safely executable in a hemodialytic patient with unresectable advanced gastric cancer]. Japanese Journal of Cancer and Chemotherapy (Gan to Kagaku Ryoho) 38(3):453-6.
24. Mehta A, Cohen SR, Ezer H, Carnevale FA, et al. (2011). Striving to respond to palliative care patients' pain at home: a puzzle for family caregivers. Oncology Nursing Forum 38(1):E37-45.
25. Gough N, Smith C, Ross J, Riley J, Judson I. (2011). Symptom Burden, Survival and Palliative Care in Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma. Sarcoma 2011:8 pages.
26. Alt-Epping B, Nauck F. (2010). [Implications of modern anticancer therapies for palliative care concepts]. Der Schmerz 24(6):633-41.
27. Tong DK, Law S, Wong KH. (2010). The use of self-expanding metallic stents (SEMS) is effective in symptom palliation from recurrent tumor after esophagogastrectomy for cancer. Diseases of the Esophagus 23(8):660-5.
28. Munzer M. (2010). [Transfusion in palliative care in child with malignant disease]. Transfusion Clinique et Biologique 17(5-6):353-6.
29. Hasson F, Kernohan WG, McLaughlin M, Waldron M, et al. (2010). An exploration into the palliative and end-of-life experiences of carers of people with Parkinson's disease. Palliative Medicine 24(7):731-6.
30. Heyland DK, Cook DJ, Rocker GM, Dodek PM, et al. (2010). The development and validation of a novel questionnaire to measure patient and family satisfaction with end-of-life care: the Canadian Health Care Evaluation Project (CANHELP) Questionnaire. Palliative Medicine 24(7):682-95.
31. Hudson PL, Trauer T, Graham S, Grande G, et al. (2010). A systematic review of instruments related to family caregivers of palliative care patients. Palliative Medicine 24(7):656-68.
32. Aoun S, Bird S, Kristjanson LJ, Currow D. (2010). Reliability testing of the FAMCARE-2 scale: measuring family carer satisfaction with palliative care. Palliative Medicine 24(7):674-81.
33. Rabello CA, Rodrigues PH. (2010). [Family health and infant palliative care: listening the relatives of technology dependent children]. Ciencia and Saude Coletiva 15( Suppl 2):3157-66.
34. Wee B, Adams A, Eva G. (2010). Palliative and end-of-life care for people with stroke. Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care 4(4):229-32.
35. Jaarsma T, Johansson P, Agren S, Stromberg A. (2010). Quality of life and symptoms of depression in advanced heart failure patients and their partners. Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care 4(4):233-7.
36. Trueb RM. (2010). Chemotherapy-induced alopecia. Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care 4(4):281-4.
37. Boddeker A, Smeding R, Voltz R. (2010). Stand by me: a volunteer's reflection on working on an academic palliative care unit in Germany. Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care 4(3):174-7.
38. Meredith PJ. (2010). Has undergraduate education prepared occupational therapy students for possible practice in palliative care?. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(4):224-32.
39. Choi J, Miyashita M, Hirai K, Sato K, et al. (2010). Preference of place for end-of-life cancer care and death among bereaved Japanese families who experienced home hospice care and death of a loved one. Supportive Care in Cancer 18(11):1445-53.
40. Stajduhar KI, Martin W, Cairns M. (2010). What makes grief difficult? Perspectives from bereaved family caregivers and healthcare providers of advanced cancer patients. Palliative and Supportive Care 8(3):277-89.
41. Asai M, Akizuki N, Akechi T, Nakano T, et al. (2010). Psychiatric disorders and stress factors experienced by staff members in cancer hospitals: a preliminary finding from psychiatric consultation service at National Cancer Center Hospitals in Japan. Palliative and Supportive Care 8(3):291-5.
42. Lydon A, Hennings J, Woolley BR. (2010). Evaluation of a British child bereavement service: the user's perspective. Palliative and Supportive Care 8(3):297-303.
43. Molassiotis A, Zheng Y, Denton-Cardew L, Swindell R, et al. (2010). Symptoms experienced by cancer patients during the first year from diagnosis: patient and informal caregiver ratings and agreement. Palliative and Supportive Care 8(3):313-24.
44. Sviden GA, Tham K, Borell L. (2010). Involvement in everyday life for people with a life threatening illness. Palliative and Supportive Care 8(3):345-52.
45. Guth U, Kilic N, Schmid S. (2010). [The concept of chronic disease in the palliative treatment of oncologic patients: current Swiss data and insights in the context of breast and ovarian cancer]. Praxis 99(23):1413-21.
46. Sampson EL. (2010). Palliative care for people with dementia. British Medical Bulletin 96:159-74.
47. Dand P, Sakel M. (2010). The management of drooling in motor neurone disease. International Journal of Palliative Nursing 16(11):560-4.
48. Wiesinger K, Christof Muller-Busch H. (2010). [Limits of curation and palliation]. Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift 160(13-14):343-8.
49. Sekelja N, Butow PN, Tattersall MH. (2010). Bereaved cancer carers' experience of and preference for palliative care. Supportive Care in Cancer 18(9):1219-28.
50. Bausewein C, Booth S, Gysels M, Kuhnbach R, et al. (2010). Understanding breathlessness: cross-sectional comparison of symptom burden and palliative care needs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cancer. Journal of Palliative Medicine 13(9):1109-18.