11. Connell T, Griffiths R, Fernandez RS, Tran D, et al. (2011). Quality-of-life trajectory of clients and carers referred to a community palliative care service. International Journal of Palliative Nursing 17(2):80-5.
12. McLaughlin D, Hasson F, Kernohan WG, Waldron M, et al. (2011). Living and coping with Parkinson's disease: perceptions of informal carers. Palliative Medicine 25(2):177-82.
13. Vassal P, Le Coz P, Herve C, Matillon Y, et al. (2011). Return home at the end of life: Patients' vulnerability and risk factors. Palliative Medicine 25(2):139-47.
14. Trueman J, Trueman I. (2011). Developing criteria to assist in the palliative phase of COPD. British Journal of Nursing 20(6):364-5.
15. Davison SN. (2011). Integrating palliative care for patients with advanced chronic kidney disease: recent advances, remaining challenges. Journal of Palliative Care 27(1):53-61.
16. Ek K, Ternestedt BM, Andershed B, Sahlberg-Blom E. (2011). Shifting life rhythms: Couples' stories about living together when one spouse has advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Journal of Palliative Care 27(3):189-97.
17. Jacobs P, Dumont S, Turcotte V, Anderson D. (2011). Evaluating the economic loss of caregiving for palliative care patients. Journal of Palliative Care 27(3):210-5.
18. Kwon SH. (2011). [Development and validation of the hospice palliative care performance scale]. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing 41(3):374-81.
19. Jones JM, McPherson CJ, Zimmermann C, Rodin G, et al. (2011). Assessing agreement between terminally ill cancer patients' reports of their quality of life and family caregiver and palliative care physician proxy ratings. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 42(3):354-65.
20. Kupper AL, Hughes JC. (2011). The challenges of providing palliative care for older people with dementia. Current Oncology Reports 13(4):295-301.