151. Conway AS, Melzer D, Hale AS. (1994). The outcome of targeting community mental health services: Evidence from the West Lambeth schizophrenia cohort. BMJ: British Medical Journal 308(6929).
152. Harrison G, Mason P, Glazebrook C, Medley I, et al. (1994). Residence of incident cohort of psychotic patients after 13 years of follow up. BMJ: British Medical Journal 308(6932).
153. Teusch L, Gastpar M, Lodemann E. (1994). Demands on psychiatric rehabilitation and reality. Course and results in cases of confirmed need of changes in housing or working condition. Psychiatrische Praxis 21(1):29-32.
154. Lindgren AM, Svardsudd K, Tibblin G. (1994). Factors related to perceived health among elderly people: the Albertina Project. Age and Ageing 23(4):328-33.
155. Sjobeck B, Isacsson A. (1994). Caring for demented elderly in rural primary health care. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 8(1):29-37.
156. Unsworth CA, Thomas SA. (1993). Information use in discharge accommodation recommendations for stroke patients. Clinical Rehabilitation 7(3):181-188.
157. Hachey R, Mercier C. (1993). The impact of rehabilitation services on the quality of life of chronic mental patients. Occupational Therapy in Mental Health 12(2):1-25.
158. Angeleri F, Angeleri VA, Foschi N, Giaquinto S, et al. (1993). The influence of depression, social activity, and family stress on functional outcome after stroke. Stroke 24(10):1478-83.
159. Reker T, Eikelmann B. (1993). [Current practice of psychiatric occupational rehabilitation. Results of a representative study in sheltered environments in the Westfalen area]. Psychiatrische Praxis 20(3):95-101.
160. Wasylenki DA, Goering PN, Lemire D, Lindsey S, et al. (1993). The hostel outreach program: Assertive case management for homeless mentally ill persons. Hospital and Community Psychiatry 44(9):848-853.
161. Korpela RA. (1993). A regional survey of the housing circumstances of families with children experiencing intellectual and motor disabilities. Disability and Rehabilitation 14(4):176-82.
162. Goering P, Durbin J, Foster R, Boyles S, et al. (1992). Social networks of residents in supportive housing. Community Mental Health Journal 28(3):199-214.
163. Goering P, Sylph J, Foster R, Boyles S, et al. (1992). Supportive housing: a consumer evaluation study. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 38(2):107-19.
164. Vetter P, Kempkensteffen J, Citovska C. (1992). [The favorable effect of group housing on the occupational performance of psychiatrically handicapped patients]. Rehabilitation 31(3):193-197.
165. Stern K. (1991). [Individual rehabilitation planning in the vocational rehabilitation of mentally ill young people]. Rehabilitation 30(3):125-132.
166. Mak KY, Gow L. (1991). The living conditions of psychiatric patients discharged from half-way houses in Hong Kong. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 37(2):107-112.
167. Pohjolainen T, Alaranta H. (1991). Predictive factors of functional ability after lower-limb amputation. Annales Chirurgiae et Gynaecologiae 80(1):36-39.
168. Eikelmann B, Reker T. (1991). A modern therapeutic approach for chronically mentally ill patients - Results of a four-year prospective study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 84(4):357-363.