6. Aitken S, Rodrigues M, Duckworth A, Clement N, McQueen, Court-Brown C. (2012). Determining the Incidence of Adult Fractures: How Accurate Are Emergency Department Data? Epidemiology Research International 2012:7 pages.
7. Beitland S, Sunde K, Moen H, Os I. (2012). Variability in Uremic Control during Continuous Venovenous Hemodiafiltration in Trauma Patients. Critical Care Research and Practice 2012:9 pages.
8. Maharaj R. (2012). Extravascular Lung Water and Acute Lung Injury. Cardiology Research and Practice 2012:6 pages.
9. Motamedzade M, Mohseni M, Golmohammadi R, Mahjoob H. (2011). Ergonomics intervention in an Iranian television manufacturing industry. Work 38(3):257-63.
10. Sealetsa OJ, Thatcher A. (2011). Ergonomics issues among sewing machine operators in the textile manufacturing industry in Botswana. Work 38(3):279-89.
11. Bugdayci D, Paker N, Dere D, Ozdemir E, et al. (2011). Frequency, features, and factors for falls in a group of subacute stroke patients hospitalized for rehabilitation in Istanbul. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 52(3):e215-9.
12. Duzgun I, Baltaci G, Atay OA. (2011). Comparison of slow and accelerated rehabilitation protocol after arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: pain and functional activity. Acta Orthopaedica et Traumatologica Turcica 45(1):23-33.
13. Morrison G, Lee HL, Kuys SS, Clarke J, et al. (2011). Changes in falls risk factors for geriatric diagnostic groups across inpatient, outpatient and domiciliary rehabilitation settings. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(11):900-7.
14. Hammarlund CS, Carlstrom M, Melchior R, Persson BM. (2011). Prevalence of back pain, its effect on functional ability and health-related quality of life in lower limb amputees secondary to trauma or tumour: a comparison across three levels of amputation. Prosthetics and Orthotics International 35(1):97-105.
15. Chiu CC, Huang CL, Weng SF, Sun LM, et al. (2011). A multidisciplinary diabetic foot ulcer treatment programme significantly improved the outcome in patients with infected diabetic foot ulcers. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery: JPRAS 64(7):867-72.