1. Robinson L, Iliffe S, Brayne C, Goodman C, et al. (2010). Primary care and dementia: 2. Long-term care at home: psychosocial interventions, information provision, carer support and case management. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(7):657-64.
2. Robinson L, Bamford C, Briel R, Spencer J, et al. (2010). Improving patient-centered care for people with dementia in medical encounters: an educational intervention for old age psychiatrists. International Psychogeriatrics 22(1):129-38.
3. Robinson L, Hutchings D, Dickinson HO, Corner L, et al. (2007). Effectiveness and acceptability of non-pharmacological interventions to reduce wandering in dementia: A systematic review. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 22(1):9-22.
4. Robinson L, Hutchings D, Corner L, Beyer F, et al. (2006). A systematic literature review of the effectiveness of non-pharmacological interventions to prevent wandering in dementia and evaluation of the ethical implications and acceptability of their use. Health Technology Assessment (UK) 10:iii.
5. Robinson L, Francis J, James P, Tindle N, et al. (2005). Caring for carers of people with stroke: developing a complex intervention following the Medical Research Council framework. Clinical Rehabilitation 19(5):560-71.