1. Deplanque D, Masse I, Libersa C, Leys D, Bordet R. (2012). Previous Leisure-Time Physical Activity Dose Dependently Decreases Ischemic Stroke Severity. Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:6 pages.
2. Engel-Yeger B, Ziv-On D. (2011). The relationship between sensory processing difficulties and leisure activity preference of children with different types of ADHD. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(3):1154-62.
3. Bult MK, Verschuren O, Jongmans MJ, Lindeman E, et al. (2011). What influences participation in leisure activities of children and youth with physical disabilities? A systematic review. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(5):1521-9.
4. Lancioni G, O'Reilly M, Singh N, Sigafoos J, et al. (2011). Technology-assisted programs for promoting leisure or communication engagement in two persons with pervasive motor or multiple disabilities. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 6(2):108-14.
5. Buechter RB, Fechtelpeter D. (2011). Climbing for preventing and treating health problems: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. German Medical Science 9:Doc19.
6. Spring JA, Baker M, Dauya L, Ewemade I, et al. (2011). Gardening with Huntington's disease clients--creating a programme of winter activities. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(2):159-64.
7. Dusseljee JC, Rijken PM, Cardol M, Curfs LM, et al. (2011). Participation in daytime activities among people with mild or moderate intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(1):4-18.
8. Wilson MH, Levett DZ, Dhillon S, Mitchell K, et al. (2011). Stroke at high altitude diagnosed in the field using portable ultrasound. Wilderness and Environmental Medicine 22(1):54-7.
9. Best K, Miller W. (2011). Physical and Leisure Activity in Older Community-Dwelling Canadians Who Use Wheelchairs: A Population Study. Journal of Aging Research 2011:9 pages.
10. Best K, Miller W. (2011). Physical and Leisure Activity in Older Community-Dwelling Canadians Who Use Wheelchairs: A Population Study. Journal of Aging Research 2011:9 pages.
11. Palmadottir G. (2010). The role of occupational participation and environment among Icelandic women with breast cancer: a qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 17(4):299-307.
12. Schaub M, Gmel G, Annaheim B, Mueller M, et al. (2010). Leisure time activities that predict initiation, progression and reduction of cannabis use: a prospective, population-based panel survey. Drug and Alcohol Review 29(4):378-84.
13. O'Sullivan C, Chard G. (2010). An exploration of participation in leisure activities post-stroke. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(3):159-66.
14. Shimoni M, Engel-Yeger B, Tirosh E. (2010). Participation in leisure activities among boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(6):1234-9.
15. Engel-Yeger B, Hanna Kasis A. (2010). The relationship between Developmental Co-ordination Disorders, child's perceived self-efficacy and preference to participate in daily activities. Child: Care, Health and Development 36(5):670-7.
16. Hallaj FA, El-Geneidy MM, Mitwally HH, Ibrahim HS. (2010). [Activity patterns of residents in homes for the elderly in Alexandria, Egypt]. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 16(11 ):1183-1188.
17. Waller K, Kaprio J, Lehtovirta M, Silventoinen K, et al. (2010). Leisure-time physical activity and type 2 diabetes during a 28 year follow-up in twins. Diabetologia 53(12 ):2531-2537.
18. Camoes M, Oliveira A, Pereira M, Severo M, et al. (2010). Role of physical activity and diet in incidence of hypertension: A population-based study in Portuguese adults. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 64(12 ):1441-1449.
19. Mikkelsen SS, Tolstrup JS, Flachs EM, Mortensen EL, et al. (2010). A cohort study of leisure time physical activity and depression. Preventive Medicine 51(6 ):471-475.
20. Ilanne-Parikka P, Laaksonen DE, Eriksson JG, Lakka TA, et al. (2010). Leisure-time physical activity and the metabolic syndrome in the Finnish diabetes prevention study. Diabetes Care 33(7 ):1610-1617.
21. Beaudreuil J, Kone H, Lasbleiz S, Vicaut T, et al. (2010). Efficacy of a functional restoration program for chronic low back pain: Prospective 1-year study. Joint Bone Spine 77(5 ):435-439.
22. Boucher N, Dumas F, Maltais DB, Richards CL. (2010). The influence of selected personal and environmental factors on leisure activities in adults with cerebral palsy. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(16):1328-38.
23. Ilanne-Parikka P, Laaksonen DE, Eriksson JG, Lakka TA, et al. (2010). Leisure-time physical activity and the metabolic syndrome in the Finnish diabetes prevention study. Diabetes Care 33(7):1610-7.
24. Garcia-Villamisar DA, Dattilo J. (2010). Effects of a leisure programme on quality of life and stress of individuals with ASD. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 54(7):611-9.
25. Velikonja O, Curic K, Ozura A, Jazbec SS. (2010). Influence of sports climbing and yoga on spasticity, cognitive function, mood and fatigue in patients with multiple sclerosis. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery 112(7):597-601.