1. Guo G, Phillips LR. (2010). Conceptualization and nursing implications of self-imposed activity limitation among community-dwelling elders. Public Health Nursing 27(4):353-61.
2. Vanderburg S, Wright L, Boston S, Zimmerman G. (2010). Maternal child home visiting program improves nursing practice for screening of woman abuse. Public Health Nursing 27(4):347-52.
3. Ballard J. (2010). Legal implications regarding self-neglecting community-dwelling adults: a practical approach for the community nurse in Ireland.[Erratum appears in Public Health Nurs. 2010 May-Jun;27(3):297]. Public Health Nursing 27(2):181-7.
4. Johnson M, Griffiths R, Piper M, Langdon R. (2005). Risk factors for an untoward medication event among elders in community-based nursing caseloads in Australia. Public Health Nursing 22(1):36-44.
5. Kemp L, Anderson T, Travaglia J, Harris E. (2005). Sustained nurse home visiting in early childhood: exploring Australian nursing competencies. Public Health Nursing 22(3):254-9.
6. Huang C, Wu S, Jeng C, Lin L. (2004). The efficacy of a home-based nursing program in diabetic control of elderly people with diabetes mellitus living alone. Public Health Nursing 21(1):49-56.
7. Saounatsou M, Patsi O, Fasoi G, Stylianou M, et al. (2001). The influence of the hypertensive patient's education in compliance with their medication. Public Health Nursing 18(6):436-442.