1. Rooke S, Thorsteinsson E, Karpin A, Copeland J, et al. (2010). Computer-delivered interventions for alcohol and tobacco use: a meta-analysis. Addiction 105(8):1381-90.
2. Larm P, Hodgins S, Tengstrom A, Larsson A. (2010). Trajectories of resilience over 25 years of individuals who as adolescents consulted for substance misuse and a matched comparison group. Addiction 105(7):1216-25.
3. Baker AL, Kavanagh DJ, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Hunt SA, et al. (2010). Randomized controlled trial of cognitive-behavioural therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol problems: short-term outcome. Addiction 105(1):87-99.
4. Marsden J, Farrell M, Bradbury C, Dale-Perera A, et al. (2008). Development of the treatment outcomes profile. Addiction 103(9):1450-1460.
5. Gnich W, Sheehy C, Amos A, Bitel M, et al. (2008). A Scotland-wide pilot programme of smoking cessation services for young people: Process and outcome evaluation. Addiction 103(11):1866-1874.
6. Darke S, Ross J, Williamson A, Mills KL, et al. (2007). Borderline personality disorder and persistently elevated levels of risk in 36-month outcomes for the treatment of heroin dependence. Addiction 102(7):1140-6.
7. Gossop M, Stewart D, Marsden J. (2007). Readiness for change and drug use outcomes after treatment. Addiction 102(2):301-308.
8. Mills KL, Teesson M, Ross J, Darke S. (2007). The impact of post-traumatic stress disorder on treatment outcomes for heroin dependence. Addiction 102(3):447-54.
9. Emmanuelli J, Desenclos J-C. (2005). Harm reduction interventions, behaviours and associated health outcomes in France, 1996-2003. Addiction 100(11):1690-1700.
10. Alati R, Lawlor DA, Najman JM, Williams GM, et al. (2005). Is there really a 'J-shaped' curve in the association between alcohol consumption and symptoms of depression and anxiety? Findings from the Mater-University Study of Pregnancy and its outcomes. Addiction 100(5):643-51.