1. McCabe JL, Holmes D. (2011). Reversing Kristeva's first instance of abjection: the formation of self reconsidered. Nursing Inquiry 18(1):77-83.
2. Baumann A, Claudot F, Audibert G, Mertes PM, et al. (2011). The ethical and legal aspects of palliative sedation in severely brain-injured patients: a French perspective. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities In Medicine 6:4.
3. Wilson CB, Clissett P. (2011). Involving older people in research: practical considerations when using the authenticity criteria in constructivist inquiry. Journal of Advanced Nursing 67(3):677-86.
4. Gineste Y, Marescotti R. (2010). [Interest of the philosophy of humanitude in caring for patients with Alzheimer's disease]. Soins. Gerontologie (85):26-7.
5. Schulke AM, Plischke H, Kohls NB. (2010). Ambient Assistive Technologies (AAT): socio-technology as a powerful tool for facing the inevitable sociodemographic challenges?. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities In Medicine 5:8.
6. De Giacomo P, L'Abate L, Pennebaker JW, Rumbaugh D. (2010). Amplifications and applications of Pennebaker's analogic to digital model in health promotion, prevention, and psychotherapy. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy 17(5):355-62.
7. Davison SN, Jhangri GS. (2010). Existential and religious dimensions of spirituality and their relationship with health-related quality of life in chronic kidney disease. Clinical Journal of The American Society of Nephrology: CJASN 5(11):1969-76.
8. Vandenberghe J, van Oudenhove L, Cuypers SE. (2010). [Does psychotherapy alter the brain? A non-reductionist neurophilosophical perspective]. Tijdschrift voor Psychiatrie 52(7):455-61.
9. Woldag H, Stupka K, Hummelsheim H. (2010). Repetitive training of complex hand and arm movements with shaping is beneficial for motor improvement in patients after stroke. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 42(6):582-7.
10. Marin PJ, Herrero AJ, Sainz N, Rhea MR, et al. (2010). Effects of different magnitudes of whole-body vibration on arm muscular performance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 24(9):2506-11.
11. Morstyn R. (2010). How the philosophy of Merleau-Ponty can help us understand the gulf between clinical experience and the doctrine of evidence-based psychotherapy. Australasian Psychiatry 18(3):221-5.
12. Walton DM, Macdermid JC, Nielson W. (2010). Recovery from acute injury: clinical, methodological and philosophical considerations. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(10):864-74.
13. Small N, Green J, Spink J, Forster A, et al. (2009). Post-acute rehabilitation care for older people in community hospitals and general hospitals--philosophies of care and patients' and caregivers' reported experiences: a qualitative study. Disability and Rehabilitation 31(22):1862-72.
14. DeSantis B. (2009). Dementia care in the UK: the pursuit of a person-centred dementia care philosophy. Canadian Nursing Home 20(1):14-6.
15. Mazurek J. (2009). [Holistic physiotherapy or psycho-physio-therapy. Part 1: Human being in existential philosophy or from monism via dualism to pluralism]. Fizjoterapia 17(2):74-79.
16. Baron-Cohen S, Golan O, Ashwin E. (2009). Can emotion recognition be taught to children with autism spectrum conditions? Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London - Series B: Biological Sciences 364(1535).
17. Svenaeus F. (2009). The ethics of self-change: becoming oneself by way of antidepressants or psychotherapy? Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 12(2):169-78.
18. Moore DR, Halliday LF, Amitay S. (2009). Use of auditory learning to manage listening problems in children. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London - Series B: Biological Sciences 364(1515).
19. Mitchell DE, Sengpiel F. (2009). Neural mechanisms of recovery following early visual deprivation. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London - Series B: Biological Sciences 364(1515).
20. Naue U, Kroll T. (2009). 'The demented other': identity and difference in dementia. Nursing Philosophy 10(1):26-33.
21. Chattopadhyay S, Simon A. (2008). East meets West: cross-cultural perspective in end-of-life decision making from Indian and German viewpoints. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11(2):165-74.
22. Holt J. (2008). Nurses' attitudes to euthanasia: the influence of empirical studies and methodological concerns on nursing practice. Nursing Philosophy 9:257-72 (104 ref).
23. Hodkinson K. (2008). How should a nurse approach truth-telling? A virtue ethics perspective. Nursing Philosophy 9:248-56 (24 ref).
24. Naue U. (2008). 'Self-care without a self': Alzheimer's disease and the concept of personal responsibility for health. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11(3):315-24.
25. Finlay L, Molano-Fisher P. (2008). 'Transforming' self and world: a phenomenological study of a changing lifeworld following a cochlear implant. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11(3):255-67.