1. Fjaertoft H, Rohweder G, Indredavik B. (2011). Stroke unit care combined with early supported discharge improves 5-year outcome: a randomized controlled trial. Stroke 42(6):1707-11.
2. Baker K, Cano SJ, Playford ED. (2011). Outcome measurement in stroke: a scale selection strategy. Stroke 42(6):1787-94.
3. Ryan CM, Bayley M, Green R, Murray BJ, et al. (2011). Influence of continuous positive airway pressure on outcomes of rehabilitation in stroke patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Stroke 42(4):1062-7.
4. Ambrosini E, Ferrante S, Pedrocchi A, Ferrigno G, et al. (2011). Cycling induced by electrical stimulation improves motor recovery in postacute hemiparetic patients: a randomized controlled trial. Stroke 42(4):1068-73.
5. Quinn TJ, Langhorne P, Stott DJ. (2011). Barthel index for stroke trials: development, properties, and application. Stroke 42(4):1146-51.
6. Zorowitz R, Brainin M. (2011). Advances in brain recovery and rehabilitation 2010. Stroke 42(2):294-7.
7. McKevitt C, Fudge N, Redfern J, Sheldenkar A, et al. (2011). Self-reported long-term needs after stroke. Stroke 42(5):1398-403.
8. Weiss T, Sens E, Teschner U, Meissner W, et al. (2011). Deafferentation of the affected arm: a method to improve rehabilitation?. Stroke 42(5):1363-70.
9. Saposnik G, Levin M, Outcome Research Canada (SORCan) Working Group. (2011). Virtual reality in stroke rehabilitation: a meta-analysis and implications for clinicians. Stroke 42(5):1380-6.
10. Cumming TB, Thrift AG, Collier JM, Churilov L, et al. (2011). Very early mobilization after stroke fast-tracks return to walking: further results from the phase II AVERT randomized controlled trial. Stroke 42(1):153-8.