1. Sjostrom R, Melin-Johansson C, Asplund R, Alricsson M. (2011). Barriers to and possibilities of returning to work after a multidisciplinary rehabilitation programme. A qualitative interview study. Work 39(3):243-50.
2. Sjostrom R, Melin-Johansson C, Asplund R, Alricsson M. (2011). Barriers to and possibilities of returning to work after a multidisciplinary rehabilitation programme. A qualitative interview study. Work 39(3):243-50.
3. Millet P, Vaittinen P. (2011). Job functions of Swedish public and private rehabilitation workers; their perceived level of importance and related knowledge. Work 38(2):129-43.
4. Sjostrom R, Asplund R, Alricsson M. (2010). Two-year outcome of a multidisciplinary vocational rehabilitation programme focused on range of motion of the neck and back. Work 37(4):341-8.
5. van Eijsden-Besseling MD, van den Bergh KA, Staal JB, de Bie RA, et al. (2010). The influence of work and treatment related factors on clinical status and disability in patients with non-specific work-related upper limb disorders. Work 37(4):425-32.
6. Haslam J, Pepin G, Bourbonnais R, Grignon S. (2010). Processes of task performance as measured by the Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS): A predictor of work-related outcomes for adults with schizophrenia?. Work 37(1):53-64.
7. Poon MY, Siu AM, Ming SY. (2010). Outcome analysis of occupational therapy programme for persons with early psychosis. Work 37(1):65-70.
8. Vachon B, Durand MJ, LeBlanc J. (2010). Empowering occupational therapists to become evidence-based work rehabilitation practitioners. Work 37(2):119-34.
9. Boland N, Strong J, Gibson L. (2010). Professional supervision in the work rehabilitation arena in one Australian state. Work 37(2):155-65.
10. Viljoen D, Guest M, Boggess M, Duked J. (2010). Improved injury management at an Australian aluminium smelter. Work 37(2):179-85.