45. Cavigelli A, Fischer R, Dietz V. (2002). Socio-economic outcome of paraplegia compared to lower limb amputation. Spinal Cord 40(4):174-7.
46. McGauran N, Berger K, Robra BP. (2002). [Subjective functional dependence and objective geriatric assessment - A comparison of the Halberstadt Geriatric Study and the Augsburg Senior Citizens Study]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 35(1):60-69.
47. Siebert U, Rothenbacher D, Daniel U, Brenner H. (2001). Demonstration of the healthy worker survivor effect in a cohort of workers in the construction industry. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 58(12 (Dec)):774-9.
48. Trepanier L, Lapierre S, Baillargeon J, Bouffard L. (2001). [Tenacity and flexibility in the pursuit of personal projects: Impact on wellbeing during retirement]. Canadian Journal on Aging (Revue Canadienne Du Vieillissement) 20:557-576.
49. Vaananen-Tomppo I, Janatuinen E, Tornqvist R. (2001). All well at work? Evaluation of workplace-based early rehabilitation in the Finnish State administration. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 24(3 (Sep)):171-80.
50. Buys LR. (2001). Life in a retirement village: Implications for contact with community and village friends. Gerontology 47(1):55-59.
51. Biefang S, Potthoff P, Bellach BM, Buschmann Steinhage R. (1998). Predictors of early retirement and rehabilitation for use in a screening to detect workers in need of rehabilitation. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 21(1):13-28.
52. Hakkinen AH, Malkia EA, Sokka TM, Hannonen PJ. (1998). A physically demanding occupation predicts premature retirement among patients with erosive arthritis. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice 14(1):13-22.
53. Rodgers LM. (1998). A five year study comparing early retirements on medical grounds in ambulance personnel with those in other groups of health service staff. Part II: Causes of retirements. Occupational Medicine 48:119-32.
54. Guillemard AM. (1997). Re-writing social policy and changes within the life course organisation. A European perspective. Canadian Journal on Aging (Revue Canadienne Du Vieillissement) :441-464.