6. Lallukka T, Haaramo P, Lahelma E, Rahkonen O. (2011). Sleep problems and disability retirement: a register-based follow-up study. American Journal of Epidemiology 173(8):871-81.
7. van den Berg T, Schuring M, Avendano M, Mackenbach J, et al. (2010). The impact of ill health on exit from paid employment in Europe among older workers. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 67(12):845-52.
8. Hewitt A, Howie L, Feldman S. (2010). Retirement: What will you do? A narrative inquiry of occupation-based planning for retirement: Implications for practice. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(1):8-16.
9. Lupton MK, Stahl D, Archer N, Foy C, et al. (2010). Education, occupation and retirement age effects on the age of onset of Alzheimer's disease. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(1):30-6.
10. Pfleger CC, Flachs EM, Koch-Henriksen N. (2010). Social consequences of multiple sclerosis: clinical and demographic predictors - a historical prospective cohort study. European Journal of Neurology 17(11):1346-51.
11. Mojon-Azzi SM, Sousa-Poza A, Mojon DS. (2010). Impact of low vision on employment. Ophthalmologica 224(6 ):381-388.
12. Stamm TA, Machold KP, Smolen J, Prodinger B. (2010). Life stories of people with rheumatoid arthritis who retired early: how gender and other contextual factors shaped their everyday activities, including paid work. Musculoskeletal Care 8(2):78-86.
13. da Silva LM, Palha PF, Barbosa GR, Protti ST, et al. (2010). [Pensioners with type 2 diabetes in the family health program in Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil]. Revista Da Escola de Enfermagem Da USP 44(2):462-8.
14. de Guzman AB, Llantino MLS, See VCL, Villanueva RFP, et al. (2008). Horizons, not boundaries, are the language of retirement: sense of fulfillment, fears, and life trajectories of faculty extendees in the Philippines. Educational Gerontology 34:749-62 (30 ref).
15. Butterworth P, Gill SC, Rodgers B, Anstey KJ, et al. (2006). Retirement and mental health: Analysis of the Australian national survey of mental health and well-being. Social Science and Medicine 62(5):1179-1191.