1. Lancon C, Dassa D, Fernandez J, Richieri R, Padovani, Boyer L. (2012). Are Cardiovascular Risk Factors Associated with Verbal Learning and Memory Impairment in Patients with Schizophrenia? A Cross-Sectional Study. Cardiovascular Psychiatry and Neurology 2012:8 pages.
2. Hempel R, Thayer J, Roder C, van Steenis H, van Beveren, Tulen J. (2012). Cardiac Responses during Picture Viewing in Young Male Patients with Schizophrenia. Cardiovascular Psychiatry and Neurology 2012:11 pages.
3. Cechnicki A, Hanuszkiewicz I, Polczyk R, Bielanska A. (2011). Prognostic value of duration of untreated psychosis in long-term outcome of schizophrenia. Medical Science Monitor 17(5):CR277-83.
4. Simoes do Couto F, Queiroz C, Barbosa T, Ferreira L, et al. (2011). Clinical and therapeutic characterization of a Portuguese sample of patients with schizophrenia. Actas Espanolas de Psiquiatria 39(3):147-54.
5. Bouvet C, Cleach C. (2011). [Early dropout patients in psychiatric psychosocial rehabilitation treatment and their bindings with relational skills, object relation and intensity of psychopathology]. Encephale 37( Suppl 1):S19-26.
6. Skalli L, Nicole L. (2011). [Specialised first-episode psychosis services: a systematic review of the literature]. Encephale 37( Suppl 1):S66-76.
7. Absalom-Hornby V, Gooding P, Tarrier N. (2011). Coping with schizophrenia in forensic services: the needs of relatives. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 199(6):398-402.
8. Bajs M, Janovic S, Bajs M, Dordevic V, et al. (2011). Correlation of cognitive functions with some aspects of illness, treatment and social functioning in recurrently hospitalized schizophrenic patients. Collegium Antropologicum 35( Suppl 1):39-44.
9. Geraci A, Cantagallo A. (2011). Inferential reasoning: comparison of patients with schizophrenia and patients with traumatic brain injury. Psychiatry Research 188(2):291-3.
10. Xia J, Merinder LB, Belgamwar MR. (2011). Psychoeducation for schizophrenia. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(2):CD002831; PMID: 12076455]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (6):CD002831.
11. Shrivastava A, Johnston M, Thakar M, Stitt L, et al. (2011). Social outcome in clinically recovered first-episode schizophrenia in a naturalistic, ten-year, follow-up study in India. Clinical Schizophrenia and Related Psychoses 5(2):95-101.
12. Su CY, Tsai PC, Su WL, Tang TC, et al. (2011). Cognitive profile difference between Allen Cognitive Levels 4 and 5 in schizophrenia. American Journal of Occupational Therapy 65(4):453-61.
13. Campbell K, Bond GR, Drake RE. (2011). Who benefits from supported employment: a meta-analytic study. Schizophrenia Bulletin 37(2):370-80.
14. Moritz S, Kerstan A, Veckenstedt R, Randjbar S, et al. (2011). Further evidence for the efficacy of a metacognitive group training in schizophrenia. Behaviour Research and Therapy 49(3):151-7.
15. Sibitz I, Unger A, Woppmann A, Zidek T, et al. (2011). Stigma resistance in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bulletin 37(2):316-23.
16. Myin-Germeys I, Birchwood M, Kwapil T. (2011). From environment to therapy in psychosis: a real-world momentary assessment approach. Schizophrenia Bulletin 37(2):244-7.
17. Daalen-Smith CL, Gallagher J. (2011). Electroshock: a discerning review of the nursing literature. Issues in Mental Health Nursing 32(4):203-13.
18. Yetkin S, Aydin H, Ozgen F, Sutcigil L, et al. (2011). [Sleep architecture in schizophrenia patients]. Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi 22(1):1-9.
19. Mortan O, Tekinsav Sutcu S, German Kose G. (2011). [A pilot study on the effectiveness of a group-based cognitive-behavioral therapy program for coping with auditory hallucinations]. Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi 22(1):26-34.
20. Wong AH, Tsang HW, Li SM, Fung KM, et al. (2011). Development and initial validation of Perceived Rehabilitation Needs Questionnaire for people with schizophrenia. Quality of Life Research 20(3):447-56.
21. Beazley P, Gudjonsson G. (2011). Motivating inpatients to engage with treatment: the role of depression and ward atmosphere. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 65(2):95-100.
22. Lai CI, Hung WJ, Lin LP, Chien WC, et al. (2011). A retrospective population-based data analyses of inpatient care use and medical expenditure in people with intellectual disability co-occurring schizophrenia. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(3):1226-31.
23. Munerato MC, Moure SP, Machado V, Gomes FG. (2011). Self-mutilation of tongue and lip in a patient with simple schizophrenia. Clinical Medicine and Research 9(1):42-5.
24. Mazor U, Doron I. (2011). The meaning of community rehabilitation for schizophrenia patients in Israel. Community Mental Health Journal 47(3):351-60.
25. Staring AB, van der Gaag M, Mulder CL. (2011). Recovery style predicts remission at one-year follow-up in outpatients with schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 199(5):295-300.