61. Sarin F, Wallin L, Widerlov B. (2011). Cognitive behavior therapy for schizophrenia: a meta-analytical review of randomized controlled trials. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 65(3):162-74.
62. Wagner LC, Geidel AR, Torres-Gonzalez F, King MB. (2011). [Mental health care: perceptions of people with schizophrenia and their carers]. Ciencia and Saude Coletiva 16(4):2077-87.
63. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Knapen J, Wampers M, et al. (2011). State anxiety, psychological stress and positive well-being responses to yoga and aerobic exercise in people with schizophrenia: a pilot study. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(8):684-9.
64. Fardig R, Lewander T, Melin L, Folke F, et al. (2011). A randomized controlled trial of the illness management and recovery program for persons with schizophrenia. Psychiatric Services 62(6):606-12.
65. Leeson VC, Sharma P, Harrison M, Ron MA, et al. (2011). IQ trajectory, cognitive reserve, and clinical outcome following a first episode of psychosis: a 3-year longitudinal study. Schizophrenia Bulletin 37(4):768-77.
66. van Weeghel J, van de Lindt S, Slooff C, van de Kar F, et al. (2011). A regional assessment of the quality of care for people with schizophrenia in The Netherlands. Psychiatric Services 62(7):789-92.
67. Aghukwa NC, Aghukwa NC. (2011). Speech and language difficulties in a patient with schizophrenia-like disorder: a case report. Nigerian Journal of Medicine: Journal of the National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria 20(3):387-90.
68. Jahn T, Pitschel-Walz G, Gsottschneider A, Frobose T, et al. (2011). Neurocognitive prediction of illness knowledge after psychoeducation in schizophrenia: results from the Munich COGPIP study. Psychological Medicine 41(3):533-44.
69. Masi G, Liboni F. (2011). Management of schizophrenia in children and adolescents: focus on pharmacotherapy. Drugs 71(2):179-208.
70. Albert N, Bertelsen M, Thorup A, Petersen L, et al. (2011). Predictors of recovery from psychosis Analyses of clinical and social factors associated with recovery among patients with first-episode psychosis after 5 years. Schizophrenia Research 125(2-3):257-66.
71. d'Amato T, Bation R, Cochet A, Jalenques I, et al. (2011). A randomized, controlled trial of computer-assisted cognitive remediation for schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research 125(2-3):284-90.
72. Allott K, Liu P, Proffitt TM, Killackey E. (2011). Cognition at illness onset as a predictor of later functional outcome in early psychosis: systematic review and methodological critique. Schizophrenia Research 125(2-3):221-35.
73. Schennach-Wolff R, Obermeier M, Seemuller F, Jager M, et al. (2011). Evaluating depressive symptoms and their impact on outcome in schizophrenia applying the Calgary Depression Scale. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 123(3):228-38.
74. Chatterjee S, Leese M, Koschorke M, McCrone P, et al. (2011). Collaborative community based care for people and their families living with schizophrenia in India: protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials [Electronic Resource] 12:12.
75. Solar A. (2011). Supported employment can reduce social exclusion and improve schizophrenia. Australasian Psychiatry 19(1):78-80.
76. Habets P, Marcelis M, Gronenschild E, Drukker M, et al. (2011). Reduced cortical thickness as an outcome of differential sensitivity to environmental risks in schizophrenia. Biological Psychiatry 69(5):487-94.
77. Popov T, Jordanov T, Rockstroh B, Elbert T, et al. (2011). Specific cognitive training normalizes auditory sensory gating in schizophrenia: a randomized trial. Biological Psychiatry 69(5):465-71.
78. Slotema CW, Blom JD, de Weijer AD, Diederen KM, et al. (2011). Can low-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation really relieve medication-resistant auditory verbal hallucinations? Negative results from a large randomized controlled trial. Biological Psychiatry 69(5):450-6.
79. Miles AA, Heinrichs RW, Ammari N. (2011). "Real world" functioning in schizophrenia patients and healthy adults: assessing validity of the Multidimensional Scale of Independent Functioning. Psychiatry Research 186(1):123-7.
80. Huang LC, Hwang TJ, Huang GH, Hwu HG. (2011). Outcome of severe obsessive-compulsive disorder with schizotypal features: a pilot study. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 110(2):85-92.
81. Harris M, Gladman B, Hennessy N, Lloyd C, et al. (2011). The reliability of an education-related self-efficacy scale for people with psychiatric disabilities. Community Mental Health Journal 47(2):136-42.
82. Brunie V, Gut A, Olie JP. (2011). [Therapeutic education in young patients with schizophrenia]. Soins - Psychiatrie (273):23-5.
83. Rasser PE, Schall U, Todd J, Michie PT, et al. (2011). Gray matter deficits, mismatch negativity, and outcomes in schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Bulletin 37(1):131-40.
84. Chatterjee S, Leese M, Koschorke M, McCrone P, et al. (2011). Collaborative community based care for people and their families living with schizophrenia in India: protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials [Electronic Resource] 12:12.
85. Gonzalez-Bono E, De Andres-Garcia S, Moya-Albiol L. (2011). The cortisol awakening response in caregivers of schizophrenic offspring shows sensitivity to patient status. Anxiety Stress and Coping 24(1):107-20.
86. Grynszpan O, Perbal S, Pelissolo A, Fossati P, et al. (2011). Efficacy and specificity of computer-assisted cognitive remediation in schizophrenia: a meta-analytical study. Psychological Medicine 41(1):163-73.
87. Roisko R, Wahlberg KE, Hakko H, Wynne L, et al. (2011). Communication Deviance in parents of families with adoptees at a high or low risk of schizophrenia-spectrum disorders and its associations with attributes of the adoptee and the adoptive parents. Psychiatry Research 185(1-2):66-71.
88. Figueira ML, Brissos S. (2011). Measuring psychosocial outcomes in schizophrenia patients. Current Opinion in Psychiatry 24(2):91-9.
89. Emsley R, Chiliza B, Asmal L, Lehloenya K. (2011). The concepts of remission and recovery in schizophrenia. Current Opinion in Psychiatry 24(2):114-21.
90. Ewertzon M, Andershed B, Svensson E, Lutzen K. (2011). Family members' expectation of the psychiatric healthcare professionals' approach towards them. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 18(2):146-57.
91. Marois MJ, Gingras N, Provencher MD, Merette C, et al. (2011). [Cognitive-behavioural therapy in early psychosis: an open study in a clinical setting]. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 56(1):51-61.
92. Bartak A, Andrea H, Spreeuwenberg MD, Thunnissen M, et al. (2011). Patients with cluster a personality disorders in psychotherapy: an effectiveness study. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 80(2):88-99.
93. Abdel-Baki A, Lesage A, Nicole L, Cossette M, et al. (2011). Schizophrenia, an illness with bad outcome: myth or reality?. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 56(2):92-101.
94. Martinotti G, Ricci V, Di Nicola M, Caltagirone C, et al. (2011). Brain-derived neurotrophic factor and electroconvulsive therapy in a schizophrenic patient with treatment-resistant paranoid-hallucinatory symptoms. Journal of ECT 27(1):e44-6.
95. Costafreda SG, Fu CH, Picchioni M, Toulopoulou T, et al. (2011). Pattern of neural responses to verbal fluency shows diagnostic specificity for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. BMC Psychiatry 11:18.
96. Gomar JJ, Pomarol-Clotet E, Sarro S, Salvador R, et al. (2011). Procedural learning in schizophrenia: reconciling the discrepant findings. Biological Psychiatry 69(1):49-54.
97. Gomar JJ, Pomarol-Clotet E, Sarro S, Salvador R, et al. (2011). Procedural learning in schizophrenia: reconciling the discrepant findings. Biological Psychiatry 69(1):49-54.
98. Schaub D, Brune M, Jaspen E, Pajonk FG, et al. (2011). The illness and everyday living: close interplay of psychopathological syndromes and psychosocial functioning in chronic schizophrenia. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience 261(2):85-93.
99. Bio DS, Gattaz WF. (2011). Vocational rehabilitation improves cognition and negative symptoms in schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research 126(1-3):265-9.
100. Richieri R, Boyer L, Reine G, Loundou A, et al. (2011). The Schizophrenia Caregiver Quality of Life questionnaire (S-CGQoL): development and validation of an instrument to measure quality of life of caregivers of individuals with schizophrenia. Schizophrenia Research 126(1-3):192-201.
101. Vesterager L, Christensen TO, Olsen BB, Krarup G, et al. (2011). Cognitive training plus a comprehensive psychosocial programme (OPUS) versus the comprehensive psychosocial programme alone for patients with first-episode schizophrenia (the NEUROCOM trial): a study protocol for a centrally randomised, observer-blinded multi-centre clinical trial. Trials [Electronic Resource] 12:35.
102. Premkumar P, Peters ER, Fannon D, Anilkumar AP, et al. (2011). Coping styles predict responsiveness to cognitive behaviour therapy in psychosis. Psychiatry Research 187(3):354-62.
103. Anonymous. (2011). [The medical social aspects of life quality of schizophrenic patients]. Problemy Sotsialnoi Gigieny i Istoriia Meditsiny (1):19-21.
104. Yung AR, Phillips LJ, Nelson B, Francey SM, et al. (2011). Randomized controlled trial of interventions for young people at ultra high risk for psychosis: 6-month analysis. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 72(4):430-40.
105. Wykes T, Huddy V, Cellard C, McGurk SR, et al. (2011). A meta-analysis of cognitive remediation for schizophrenia: methodology and effect sizes. American Journal of Psychiatry 168(5):472-85.
106. Engmann B. (2011). [Peculiarities of schizophrenic diseases in prelingually deaf persons]. MMW Fortschritte der Medizin 153( Suppl 1):10-3.
107. Le Galudec M, Stephan F, Mascret R, Hazif-Thomas C, et al. (2011). [Early stages of schizophrenia, challenges and prospects]. Soins - Psychiatrie (274):35-8.
108. Alonso Suarez M, Bravo-Ortiz MF, Fernandez-Liria A, Gonzalez-Juarez C. (2011). Effectiveness of continuity-of-care programs to reduce time in hospital in persons with schizophrenia. Epidemiology and Psychiatric Science 20(1):65-72.
109. Bhugra D, Ayonrinde O, Butler G, Leese M, et al. (2011). A randomised controlled trial of assertive outreach vs. treatment as usual for black people with severe mental illness. Epidemiology and Psychiatric Science 20(1):83-9.
110. Ceskova E, Prikryl R, Kasparek T. (2011). Suicides in males after the first episode of schizophrenia. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 199(1):62-4.