1. Samoocha D, De Koning J, Zaeyen T, De Vet HC, et al. (2011). Empowerment of people with a long-term work disability: development of the 'VrijBaan' questionnaire. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(9):734-42.
2. Bugdayci D, Paker N, Dere D, Ozdemir E, et al. (2011). Frequency, features, and factors for falls in a group of subacute stroke patients hospitalized for rehabilitation in Istanbul. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 52(3):e215-9.
3. Handisurya A, Bancher-Todesca D, Kamyar MR, Lemmens-Gruber R, et al. (2011). Clinical characteristics, modalities and complications of diabetic patients with migration background at a Central European University Clinic. Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift 161(5-6):128-35.
4. Latham K, Waller S, Schaitel J. (2011). Do best practice guidelines improve the legibility of pharmacy labels for the visually impaired?. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics 31(3):275-82.
5. Croisile B, Astier JL, Beaumont C, Mollion H. (2011). [The 5-word test in 37 depressed patients compared with 36 normal controls and 35 patients with mild Alzheimer's disease]. Encephale 37(2):127-32.
6. Kim IH. (2011). Age and gender differences in the relation of chronic diseases to activity of daily living (ADL) disability for elderly South Koreans: based on representative data. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health (Yebang Uihakhoe Chi) 44(1):32-40.
7. Schubart CD, Boks MP, Breetvelt EJ, van Gastel WA, et al. (2011). Association between cannabis and psychiatric hospitalization. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 123(5):368-75.
8. Morrison G, Lee HL, Kuys SS, Clarke J, et al. (2011). Changes in falls risk factors for geriatric diagnostic groups across inpatient, outpatient and domiciliary rehabilitation settings. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(11):900-7.
9. Clancy M, McDaid B, O'Neill D, O'Brien JG. (2011). National profiling of elder abuse referrals. Age and Ageing 40(3):346-52.
10. De Hert M, Dirix N, Demunter H, Correll CU. (2011). Prevalence and correlates of seclusion and restraint use in children and adolescents: a systematic review. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 20(5):221-30.