1. Ruddock S, Fosbury J, Smith A, Crown A, et al. (2010). Measuring psychological morbidity for diabetes commissioning: A cross-sectional survey of patients attending a secondary care diabetes clinic. Practical Diabetes International 27(1):22-26.
2. Kar P, Higgins K, Atkin M, Richardson T. (2008). The Young Diabetologists Forum (Diabetes UK)/ABCD trainee survey. Practical Diabetes International 25(8):323-327.
3. Courtenay M, Carey N. (2008). The prescribing practices of nurse independent prescribers caring for patients with diabetes: Findings from a national questionnaire survey. Practical Diabetes International 25(4):152-157.
4. Charlton J, Adamson KA, Strachan MWJ, McKnight JA. (2006). Body piercing: A dangerous practice in type 1 diabetes? Case reports and a survey of practice in piercing establishments in Lothian. Practical Diabetes International 23(4):166-168.
5. Woodward A, Dawes S, Dolan D, Wallymahmed M. (2006). What education do people with type 1 diabetes want and how should we provide it? Results of a survey of patients with type 1 diabetes. Practical Diabetes International 23(7):295-298.
6. Alexander V, Wilson A, Howells L, Waldron S, et al. (2005). The pre-school child with diabetes: A cross-cultural survey of dietary habits and parental attitudes. Practical Diabetes International 22(3):87-92.
7. Avery L. (2001). Time to reflect - What makes a difference in diabetes care? Practical Diabetes International 18(9):317-320.