1. Kida K. (2011). [Concept of teamwork and inter- and intra-connection for better management of COPD patients]. Nippon Rinsho - Japanese Journal of Clinical Medicine 69(10):1879-85.
2. Batorowicz B, Shepherd TA. (2011). Teamwork in AAC: examining clinical perceptions. AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication 27(1):16-25.
3. Kida K. (2011). [Concept of teamwork and inter- and intra-connection for better management of COPD patients]. Nippon Rinsho - Japanese Journal of Clinical Medicine 69(10):1879-85.
4. V Lloyd J, Schneider J, Scales K, Bailey S, et al. (2011). Ingroup identity as an obstacle to effective multiprofessional and interprofessional teamwork: findings from an ethnographic study of healthcare assistants in dementia care. Journal of Interprofessional Care 25(5):345-51.
5. Cartmill C, Soklaridis S, David Cassidy J. (2011). Transdisciplinary teamwork: the experience of clinicians at a functional restoration program. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 21(1):1-8.
6. Marsden D, Quinn R, Pond N, Golledge R, et al. (2010). A multidisciplinary group programme in rural settings for community-dwelling chronic stroke survivors and their carers: a pilot randomized controlled trial. Clinical Rehabilitation 24(4):328-41.
7. de Kernier N, Canoui P, Golse B. (2010). [Taking care of teenagers hospitalized after a suicidal gesture or a suicidal threat]. Archives de Pediatrie 17(4):435-41.
8. Clarke DJ. (2010). Achieving teamwork in stroke units: the contribution of opportunistic dialogue. Journal of Interprofessional Care 24(3):285-97.
9. Murray G, Michalak EE, Axler A, Yaxley D, et al. (2010). Relief of chronic or resistant depression (Re-ChORD): a pragmatic, randomized, open-treatment trial of an integrative program intervention for chronic depression. Journal of Affective Disorders 123(1-3):243-8.
10. Melis RJ, van Eijken MI, Boon ME, Olde Rikkert MG, et al. (2010). Process evaluation of a trial evaluating a multidisciplinary nurse-led home visiting programme for vulnerable older people. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(11):937-46.