26. Borgermans L, Goderis G, Van Den Broeke C, Verbeke G, et al. (2009). Interdisciplinary diabetes care teams operating on the interface between primary and specialty care are associated with improved outcomes of care: findings from the Leuven Diabetes Project. BMC Health Services Research 9:179.
27. Hewison A, Badger F, Clifford C, Thomas K. (2009). Delivering 'Gold Standards' in end-of-life care in care homes: a question of teamwork? Journal of Clinical Nursing 18(12):1756-65.
28. Morrison SC, Lincoln MA, Reed VA. (2009). Teamwork: a study of Australian and US student speech-language pathologists. Journal of Interprofessional Care 23(3):251-61.
29. Pinnock H, Huby G, Tierney A, Hamilton S, et al. (2009). Is multidisciplinary teamwork the key? A qualitative study of the development of respiratory services in the UK. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 102(9):378-90.
30. Pinnock H, Huby G, Tierney A, Hamilton S, et al. (2009). Is multidisciplinary teamwork the key? A qualitative study of the development of respiratory services in the UK. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 102(9):378-90.
31. Baxter SK, Brumfitt SM. (2008). Benefits and losses: a qualitative study exploring healthcare staff perceptions of teamworking. Quality and Safety in Health Care 17:127-30 (35 ref).
32. Careau E, Vincent C, Noreau L. (2008). Assessing interprofessional teamwork in a videoconference-based telerehabilitation setting. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare 14(8):427-34.
33. Shaw L, Walker R, Hogue A. (2008). The art and science of teamwork: enacting a transdisciplinary approach in work rehabilitation. Work 30(3):297-306.
34. Vyt A. (2008). Interprofessional and transdisciplinary teamwork in health care. Diabetes/Metabolism Research Reviews 24(1):May-Jun.
35. Baxter SK, Brumfitt SM. (2008). Once a week is not enough: evaluating current measures of teamworking in stroke. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 14(2):241-7.
36. Curran VR, Sharpe D, Forristall J. (2007). Attitudes of health sciences faculty members towards interprofessional teamwork and education. Medical Education 41:892-6 (5 ref).
37. Critchley D, Edwards C, Fallon R. (2007). The importance of good teamwork. Nursing Management - UK 14(7):8-12.
38. Margiotta A, Manna MR, Biotti A. (2007). [Teamwork with the psychologist in the Diabetic Department]. Giornale Italiano di Diabetologia e Metabolismo 27(3):166-174.
39. Suddick KM, De Souza LH. (2007). Therapists' experiences and perceptions of teamwork in neurological rehabilitation: Critical happenings in effective and ineffective teamwork. Journal of Interprofessional Care 21(6):669-686.
40. Murphy HR, Wadham C, Rayman G, Skinner TC. (2007). Approaches to integrating paediatric diabetes care and structured education: Experiences from the Families, Adolescents, and Children's Teamwork Study (FACTS). Diabetic Medicine 24(11):1261-1268.
41. Robertson C, Finlay L. (2007). Making a difference, teamwork and coping: The meaning of practice in acute physical settings. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 70(2):73-80.
42. Murphy HR, Wadham C, Rayman G, Skinner TC. (2007). Approaches to integrating paediatric diabetes care and structured education: experiences from the Families, Adolescents, and Children's Teamwork Study (FACTS). Diabetic Medicine 24(11):1261-8.
43. Seto H, Ikeda H, Hisaoka H, Oda E, et al. (2007). Effect of Heat and Steam Generating Sheets on Osteoarthritis of the Knee. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 44(6):347-351.
44. Urakami Y. (2007). Team Rehabilitation for Spinal Cord-Injured Patients with Mental Disorders. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 44(2):97-106.
45. Verza R, Carvalho ML, Battaglia MA, Uccelli MM. (2006). An interdisciplinary approach to evaluating the need for assistive technology reduces equipment abandonment. Multiple Sclerosis 12(1):88-93.
46. Hultberg EL, Lonnroth K, Allebeck P, Hensing G. (2006). Effects of co-financed interdisciplinary teamwork on sick leave for people with musculoskeletal disorders. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 26(4).
47. Chur-Hansen A, Koopowitz L, Jureidini J, Abhary S, et al. (2006). An interdisciplinary course for trainee psychiatrists: Feedback and implications. Australasian Psychiatry 14(2):186-191.
48. Nordmark B, Blomqvist P, Andersson B, Hagerstrom M, et al. (2006). A two-year follow-up of work capacity in early rheumatoid arthritis: A study of multidisciplinary team care with emphasis on vocational support. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology 35(1):7-14.
49. Badretdinov RR, Fomin AA, Badretdinova LM. (2006). [Natural gas-steam-thermal springs in combined therapy of osteomuscular system diseases]. Voprosy Kurortologii, Fizioterapii i Lechebnoi Fizicheskoi Kultury (1):24-7.
50. Branik E, Meng H. (2006). [The function of team-meetings for treatment teams on child and adolescent psychiatric wards]. Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie 55(3):198-213.