1. Kirk E, Strong J. (2010). Management of eWork health issues: a new perspective on an old problem. Work 35(2):173-81.
2. Buland T, Dahl T. (2000). Technological visions for social change - information technology, telework, and the integration of disabled persons. University as a Bridge from Technology to Society. IEEE International Symposium on Technology and Society 2000(Cat. No.00CH37043):263-8.
3. Scotti F. (1999). [New methods of work in the information society: telework and disabled people]. Rivista di Informatica 29(3):321-9.
4. Weiss T, Fels D, Treviranus J. (1999). Telework and video-mediated communication: importance of real-time, interactive communication for workers with disabilities. Proceedings of the Center On Disabilities Technology And Persons With Disabilities Conference .
5. Angelidis P, Vatteroni R, Anogianakis C, Maglavera S. (1998). Teleworking for the disabled under the TEN-TREND framework. ICT 4:254-8.
6. Kutin J. (1998). An organisational model of the rehabilitation of blind and weak-sighted people and their integration into the working environment. Organizacija 31(2):57-65.
7. Steriadis C, Constantinou P. (1998). An integrated environment's control system for quadriplegic persons. 2(Cat. No.00CH37099):706-8.
8. Steriadis C, Constantinou P. (1998). Computer-Aided Environment's Control System for people with special needs. ICT 4:259-62.
9. Lapointe F, Masse D, Mabilleau P, Beaudoin N. (1998). Teleworking at Home: Issues to Maintain Persons with Disabilities at Work - A Follow Up. Proceedings of the Center On Disabilities Technology And Persons With Disabilities Conference .
10. Pieper M, Hermsdorf D. (1997). BSCW for disabled teleworkers, usability evaluation and interface adaptation of an Internet-based cooperation environment. Computer Networks and ISDN Systems 29(8-13):1479-87.