Scope note: Infectious disease most commonly affecting the respiratory system
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Tuberculosis in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Yao WZ: 4 articles
- Christopoulos AI: 3 articles
- Bakayoko A: 3 articles
- Diamantopoulos AA: 3 articles
- Yao KH: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Tuberculosis in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease: 18 articles
- Chinese Journal of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (Chung Hua Chieh Ho Ho Hu Hsi Tsa Chih): 11 articles
- BMC Public Health: 10 articles
- Tuberculosis Research and Treatment: 7 articles
- Tropical Medicine and International Health: 7 articles