Scope note: Application of engineering to principles of biological or medical science
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
Use this term in a search instead of the following:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Bioengineering in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Gil-Agudo A: 6 articles
- Del Ama-Espinosa A: 5 articles
- Perez-Rizo E: 4 articles
- Nadeau S: 4 articles
- Gefen A: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Bioengineering in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Clinical Biomechanics: 44 articles
- Journal of Biomechanics: 15 articles
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 9 articles
- Gait and Posture: 5 articles
- Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing: 4 articles