Scope note: A condition causing loss of sight. For material addressing people with blindness and services to people who are blind, use BLIND. For conditions causing partial blindness, use VISUAL IMPAIRMENTS.
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Blindness in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Muecke J: 4 articles
- Lepore F: 4 articles
- Courtright P: 3 articles
- Argyropoulos VS: 3 articles
- Fantino M: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Blindness in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness: 18 articles
- Ophthalmic Epidemiology: 18 articles
- Ophthalmology: 6 articles
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 5 articles
- British Journal of Ophthalmology: 5 articles