Scope note: Diseases of slow progression and long duration
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Chronic illness in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Hudson M: 14 articles
- Brooks D: 13 articles
- Rief W: 13 articles
- Hill K: 13 articles
- Nijs J: 11 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Chronic illness in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Disability and Rehabilitation: 57 articles
- Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine: 53 articles
- Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation: 41 articles
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 40 articles
- Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention: 39 articles