Scope note: Process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior; includes professionals using communication interaction skills
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Communication in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Communication in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders: 8 articles
- Neuropsychologia: 5 articles
- AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication: 5 articles
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition: 4 articles
- American Annals of the Deaf: 4 articles