Scope note: Disease characterized by progressive dementia
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Alzheimer's disease in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Andrieu S: 21 articles
- Gillette-Guyonnet S: 12 articles
- Cantet C: 12 articles
- Gauthier S: 11 articles
- Waldemar G: 10 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Alzheimer's disease in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders: 84 articles
- International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry: 65 articles
- Journal of Alzheimer's Disease: 61 articles
- American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias: 53 articles
- Alzheimer Disease and Associated Disorders: 35 articles