Scope note: A condition causing severe loss of hearing. For consumers and services to people who are deaf, use DEAF. For conditions causing partial deafness, use HEARING IMPAIRMENTS. Term added July 1998.
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Deafness in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Remine MD: 5 articles
- Brown PM: 4 articles
- Wouters J: 4 articles
- Lazard DS: 4 articles
- Tao Y: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Deafness in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology: 15 articles
- Deafness and Education International: 15 articles
- Ear and Hearing: 11 articles
- Cochlear Implants International: 10 articles
- Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi = Chinese Journal of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery: 10 articles