Scope note: Irrecoverable deterioration of mental state; term added June 1989
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Dementia in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Clare L: 17 articles
- Engedal K: 14 articles
- Aarsland D: 13 articles
- Livingston G: 13 articles
- Brayne C: 13 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Dementia in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders: 259 articles
- International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry: 183 articles
- International Psychogeriatrics: 95 articles
- Aging and Mental Health: 73 articles
- American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias: 53 articles