Scope note: Includes disabilities which are manifested before age 22 and which constitute a substantial limitation to the individual; use specific disability listed under "Narrower Terms" below when applicable
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Developmental disabilities in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Shih CH: 25 articles
- Lin JD: 23 articles
- Sigafoos J: 23 articles
- Shih CT: 22 articles
- Lancioni GE: 22 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Developmental disabilities in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Research in Developmental Disabilities: 268 articles
- Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability: 71 articles
- American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: 29 articles
- British Journal of Developmental Disabilities: 20 articles
- Journal of Intellectual Disability Research: 11 articles